The Student Room Group

I no longer want to go to Exeter but I have it as an insurance choice. What can I do?

Is there someone I can email or can I do it through UCAS?
Original post by louis1611

are you waiting on results? if so and you don't get into your firm then you can decline your place with them once you have your results.
Reply 2
Ah ok, thanks for the reply. Will that option be on UCAS Track after I get my results?
Reply 3
What was it that persuaded you that you didn't want to take up the option of Exeter, Louis?
Ah ok, thanks for the reply. Will that option be on UCAS Track after I get my results?

Yes.
Reply 5
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Yes.

Thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by Kerzen
What was it that persuaded you that you didn't want to take up the option of Exeter, Louis?

Nothing in particular, still looks like a great uni. My two options are Imperial and Exeter so the difference in distance between the two and the uncertainty with results means that I genuinely have no clue which side of the country I'll be living in so I've decided to either go Imperial or take a gap year.
Nothing in particular, still looks like a great uni. My two options are Imperial and Exeter so the difference in distance between the two and the uncertainty with results means that I genuinely have no clue which side of the country I'll be living in so I've decided to either go Imperial or take a gap year.

Just be aware that if you dont get the grades to get into Imperial you might not get accepted next year.
Reply 8
Original post by swanseajack1
Just be aware that if you dont get the grades to get into Imperial you might not get accepted next year.

Yeah that's fine by me, I'll apply to another 5 next year anyway.

This is always an option: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending