NaturalNiki
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey
I was supposed to re sit my biology and chemistry gcse this summer but due to the pandemic all exams got cancelled, but now I got an email saying that the exams are in November and the official timetable. I was wandering if I start revising now (August) will there be a possibility of me getting grade 6 or above
Would really like to know what people think and any revisions tips would be great. Thanks.
fattyguen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
what do you mean you were meant to resit in summer? what yr are u in?

revising too early isnt gonna help too much id suggest start september cuz then you can get teachers help and you have more resources
NaturalNiki
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by fattyguen)
what do you mean you were meant to resit in summer? what yr are u in?

revising too early isnt gonna help too much id suggest start september cuz then you can get teachers help and you have more resources more
I’m in yr12 going to yr13 the original plan was to re take them so I could do Retake yr12 and do a level chem and bio but the pandemic came and when I asked a for a refund they told me no refund so I have to take them. I’m basically re teaching myself I sometimes ask a tutor to supply me with exam papers I can’t access and check my marks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (131)
14.7%
I'm not sure (40)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (268)
30.08%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.47%
I'm not a current university student (430)
48.26%

Watched Threads