The Student Room Group

Will you ever leave TSR?

What age is too old for TSR??

Scroll to see replies

Well I have to leave eventually can't stay here forever :mmm:
Till death do us part 😍😂
Think I am emotionally attached to some users so unless they leave, I don't see myself leaving.
Original post by Anonymous
What age is too old for TSR??

The age you stop getting A*s. You have no place on this website without them... :yep:
“Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.”
Reply 6
Of course, not staying here forever, screw that :lol: :lol:
Reply 7
Will leave once people stop abusing the anonymous feature.
Think I am emotionally attached to some users so unless they leave, I don't see myself leaving.

I am too. It is so sad, ahaha.
Original post by 1st superstar
Will leave once people stop abusing the anonymous feature.

Never then? :u:
Never then? :u:

PRSOM?

Who are you? :eek:
Original post by 5hyl33n
PRSOM?

Who are you? :eek:

PRSOM in this case just means that you repped another anonymous user recently.

I am Batman :pirate2:
Reply 13
thinking of it... jk
I am too. It is so sad, ahaha.

It's not sad at all. There are real people behind these accounts, you know? lol
PRSOM in this case just means that you repped another anonymous user recently.

I am Batman :pirate2:

Oh, I was always confused about that. Thanks!

Nice to meet you Batman. :biggrin:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
I

@BlinkyBill - this is a good example of the .gif glitch we were talking about in an earlier thread. On the forum, it appears as just a link to the GIF rather than the actual gif 'playing'. However, when you go to quote the post, the GIF appears, only to then disappear again into a link once you post your reply!

I'm having this all the time, and I"m glad to see it's not just happening on my posts. Is this another one for @QA1?
Reply 17
Original post by Reality Check
@BlinkyBill - this is a good example of the .gif glitch we were talking about in an earlier thread. On the forum, it appears as just a link to the GIF rather than the actual gif 'playing'. However, when you go to quote the post, the GIF appears, only to then disappear again into a link once you post your reply!

I'm having this all the time, and I"m glad to see it's not just happening on my posts. Is this another one for @QA1?

Reality check, it only happens in the relationship forum. You cant post pictures in there, so I think it just turns into the url that you inserted ( thats what I thought anyways ).
Original post by Reality Check

I’ve had that! It can happen in a similar way to some images too? 🧐
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Reality check, it only happens in the relationship forum. You cant post pictures in there, so I think it just turns into the url that you inserted ( thats what I thought anyways ).

It can happen in other forums too though I think :s-smilie:
I think it’s been like that in chat too?

Quick Reply

Latest