The Student Room Group

How to make a girl like you?

So I've been buying my crush snacks everyday, buy her gifts that she loves, help her carey her bag. We chat a lot after school and she always laughs at everything I say... I like to tease her a lot by making jokes of her, she always hits me, pinches me and massages me 😂😂. But she always calls out my ex gf name and calls me ugly(teasingly)well she calls everyone ugly. I don't know if she likes me or not🥺
And yes I'm older than her so idk if she thinks I'm a brother to her...
A lot of girls like me and she always thinks I'm “taken” idk what to do tbh
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

She probably only likes you as a friend.
Original post by EzGudz
So I've been buying my crush snacks everyday, buy her gifts that she loves, help her carey her bag. We chat a lot after school and she always laughs at everything I say... I like to tease her a lot by making jokes of her, she always hits me, pinches me and massages me 😂😂. But she always calls out my crush name and calls me ugly(teasingly). I don't know if she likes me or not🥺

just be yourself dont go above n beyond just for one person. or try to change yourself. she probably looks at you like a brother or friend (based off what you said). just ask her if she'd be interested in anything more.
Reply 3
Why do you keep buying her everything? If you worry she might move on if you don’t, that’s not going to form a stable relationship. From what you are describing, it’s most likely she sees you as a friend :smile:
who knowss? you just gotta ask. or get a friend to hook you two up! :smile: trust me i didn't know my bf liked me but he asked me out after my friend told him i had feelings for him and my bf told him that he likes me as well. so you neva knowww. :blah:
anywayyyy, you can't make anyone like you. sorry not how it goes. :rolleyes:
hope everything goes well! :tongue:
EDIT : My bf called me cute b4 we dated but her calling you ugly is a strong sign of disinterest. Sorry. you deserve better. not something you joke about.
(edited 3 years ago)
You both sound quite young, dare I say immature. Just ask her. And you cant make someone like you. They either like you or they dont.
Now, this is a good example of being a simp.
you cant make someone like you.
whats ur ages
Reply 9
Original post by Hoodlum123
Now, this is a good example of being a simp.

I know you might disagree with what they are saying but it’s best to try and help them as best we can :smile:
So you buy her gifts and spend money on her, and she turns around and calls you "ugly". And you want this type of girl to like you?

Stop simping.
Original post by Moonbow
I know you might disagree with what they are saying but it’s best to try and help them as best we can :smile:

It's the truth though.
Reply 12
she's 14 I'm 16
Original post by EzGudz
she's 14 I'm 16

It’s ok! There’s 6. something billion fish in the sea. Don’t worry, I took out the children age 0-14 as it’s safer yesterday for someone :colondollar:
Reply 14
no we just like playing around I call her ugly and she calls me ugly too like playfully
Reply 15
she still immature young in her teen years what you expect from a 14 year old girl
Original post by EzGudz
she always hits me, pinches me and massages me 😂😂

she massages you? well that escalated quickly
Original post by EzGudz
she's 14 I'm 16

imma take this opportunity to remind you that the UK's age of consent for sexual activity is 16 pal, so hold off on that front for a couple years yh?
Reply 18
I have a lot of girls going after me and she too has a lot of boys going after her. I sincerely dk why I like her... maybe because we were friends from childhood and our parents are like best friends so we see each other a lot
Reply 19
I'm Asian and I'm not from UK and Asia's are very strict not open minded like the Western world

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending