The Student Room Group

What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

Go on
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

mine would have to be when i was at the carnival with my friends n i went to get on the rollercoaster seat n my shorts were a little too short n these guys behind me seen my buttcheeks then the one guy (there were both probably 15-16) said "nice ass". then more guys joined the other boys n they were all commenting on my booty. saying dirty things. i was 13. :huff: its still super embarassing for me n makes me mad.
When I was walking with my girl and she walked right into a lamp post and banged her head, while looking and talking to me. I was embarrassed for her. But than a few seconds later I started laughing, which she didn't like.

I prefer to name her most embarrassing moment. Rather than mine.
(edited 3 years ago)
whats up with these predators...? :laugh: also hi! how have you been?
Original post by ChubbyWhubby
When I was walking with my girl and she walked right into a lamp post and banged her head, while looking and talking to me. I was embarrassed for her. But than a few seconds later I started laughing, which she didn't like.

ouch! was she ok? :eek3:
i went to nyc when i was (also) 13 to visit my family. i was walking with my 15 year old cousin and these older men like maybe 19 or 20 catcalled us saying we have a nice arse and tits 🤢 they were following us asking for our number :redface:
Leaving one of my undergarments in @04MR17's bathroom when i got changed :oops:
Send those girls to jail!!! :naughty:
Finding CoolCavy's undergarments in my bathroom.
Original post by chloeebrown09
ouch! was she ok? :eek3:

She was okay. Not even a bruise. Just embarrassed. Her cheeks went red. We didn't talk for like half an hour afterwards.
Original post by rxyaltyx
i went to nyc when i was (also) 13 to visit my family. i was walking with my 15 year old cousin and these older men like maybe 19 or 20 catcalled us saying we have a nice arse and tits 🤢 they were following us asking for our number :redface:

everybody be creeps frfr. im sorry you went through that.
Original post by CoolCavy
Leaving one of my undergarments in @04MR17's bathroom when i got changed :oops:

do you mind me asking what he/she did when they found them ?
everybody be creeps frfr. im sorry you went through that.

ik i was traumatised
She was okay. Not even a bruise. Just embarrassed. Her cheeks went red. We didn't talk for like half an hour afterwards.

yeah thats how i am to when something embarrasing happens to me. :biggrin: im silent for at least half an hour.
do you mind me asking what he/she did when they found them ?

He put them in a tescos bag :lol: he did try to message me to tell me i had left them but i had already gone to sleep at this point so he just gave them to me the following morning, i was mortified :colondollar:

She didn’t like you laughing? If that was me, I’d be laughing harder than anyone 😂😂 but I guess fair enough
Reply 16
All the times Ive walked into lamp posts and tripped over my own feet.
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
She didn’t like you laughing? If that was me, I’d be laughing harder than anyone 😂😂 but I guess fair enough

Yeah I agree, self deprecation is important in life.
I walked in to a tree because I was reading a map and walking... in the middle of a theme park

edit: forgot I also ran into a wall during bulldog in pe
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
He put them in a tescos bag :lol: he did try to message me to tell me i had left them but i had already gone to sleep at this point so he just gave them to me the following morning, i was mortified :colondollar:

oh. sorry about that. :console:

Quick Reply

Latest