Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
When or how can you see if you are accpeted in the uni. What will it say? Will it say you are on the course or unconditional or what will happen. Is there anything else i should know?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
If you’re in England, Wales or NI. Then on the 13th of August at 08:00 UCAS will release all their information and you’ll be able to log on and see if you have made it into your chosen university.
Darth Caedus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When or how can you see if you are accpeted in the uni. What will it say? Will it say you are on the course or unconditional or what will happen. Is there anything else i should know?
You can log in at 8am to UCAS Track. If you have got into your firm choice, it will have changed from conditional firm to unconditional firm; if you have not, it will change to unsuccessful; and if they haven’t made a decision, or in rare cases didn’t receive the results they expected or something, it will remain as conditional firm.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Darth Caedus)
You can log in at 8am to UCAS Track. If you have got into your firm choice, it will have changed from conditional firm to unconditional firm; if you have not, it will change to unsuccessful; and if they haven’t made a decision, or in rare cases didn’t receive the results they expected or something, it will remain as conditional firm.
1 in 8 applicants isn’t what I would call rare. That’s how many are still conditional in a normal year on results day
Darth Caedus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
1 in 8 applicants isn’t what I would call rare. That’s how many are still conditional in a normal year on results day
I wasn’t saying it’s rare for the application to remain conditional on results day - I was saying it’s rare that that would be because of the uni not receiving the results properly!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you’re in England, Wales or NI. Then on the 13th of August at 08:00 UCAS will release all their information and you’ll be able to log on and see if you have made it into your chosen university.
Ohhh okay!!! Than you!!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Darth Caedus)
I c!! Thanksss!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.3%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (445)
48.16%

Watched Threads