The Student Room Group

𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 - 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦

Heyo! :ciao: My name is Chloee//Sunny. Welcome to my blog, sunny's suite! Enjoy your stay. :awesome:

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:hugs:
(edited 3 years ago)
Welcome to sunny's suite :h:

ABOUT ME

17 y/o

Female

Live in United States

Hobbies: reading, roller skating, working out

Aspiring MH worker, lawyer

TW
A bit of a background of what my life's been like:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Subbing :tongue:

thank you!!
Woah that was long asf. I stopped reading at I am from the US.
Original post by ChubbyWhubby
Woah that was long asf. I stopped reading at I am from the US.

Haha I understand. Though, you may want to read it as it will clarify a lot of what I will be saying. Your choice though :h:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey
Original post by TiktoknChemistry
Hey

hi!!!! :hi: thanks for coming!
Original post by chloeebrown09
hi!!!! :hi: thanks for coming!

No worries I like engaging in other peoples blogs

Hyd?
haha i get it. but you should readi it, its background about me. it might help to know.

Okay I read it. Well halfway. I would highly recommend paragraphs, makes it easier for my brain to digest the information.

And I am truly sorry that you went through all that, I can't imagine what you must have gone through.:jumphug:

I hope you get the help you deserve.
Original post by TiktoknChemistry
No worries I like engaging in other peoples blogs

Hyd?

im good, thanks! also thank you for the follow, i appreciate it!
Not the happiest introduction to a blog but a very detailed and rapport building one I suppose... nice to meet you though :hello:
Original post by ChubbyWhubby
Okay I read it. Well halfway. I would highly recommend paragraphs, makes it easier for my brain to digest the information.

And I am truly sorry that you went through all that, I can't imagine what you must have gone through.:jumphug:

I hope you get the help you deserve.

haha i'll remember that for next time. and thank you. if you read the rest (:eyeball:) you'll figure out i sorta do.
more people who may be interested in joining the blog:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 2_versions
Not the happiest introduction to a blog but a very detailed and rapport building one I suppose... nice to meet you though :hello:

yeah i just wanted everyone to kinda now my background. and its nice to meet you too! will you be joining the blog ? :tongue:
yeah i just wanted everyone to kinda now my background. and its nice to meet you too! will you be joining the blog ? :tongue:

yeah sure
Original post by 2_versions
yeah sure

cool! the more the merrier. :wink:
lol sorry i didnt realize i didnt finish.

this week:

- had a tornado watch today
- started eating healthier
- i ordered the instanity workout dvd's n they just came in today, so im gonna start excersizing everyday for 60 days. apparently if you continusly follow the dvd's for 60 days you lose approximitly 35 pounds, n get muscle! i know ive gained like 10 pounds (at least) during corona. :lolwut: my grandpa went to war in iraq a couple years ago, n he said he'd do the insanity workout everyday n when he finished it, he had 9% body fat. which is insane. he was so buff. im not tryna get buff or anything. but some abs would be nice!!
- (if you read the long begining you know this) i went to court on monday, n my grandparents were given temporary custody of me until August 10th which is our 'trial'
(edited 3 years ago)
im good, thanks! also thank you for the follow, i appreciate it!

Good luck with the insanity workout #workoutflex

Thanks you can also follow my blog at TiktoknChemistrys blog where you can follow my life journey which includes my merchandise, a level journey and fulltime warehouse employment

Quick Reply

Latest