The Student Room Group

𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 - 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TiktoknChemistry
Good luck with the insanity workout #workoutflex

Thanks you can also follow my blog at TiktoknChemistrys blog where you can follow my life journey which includes my merchandise, a level journey and fulltime warehouse employment

i will definitly check it out!!! :smile:
Original post by chloeebrown09
i will definitly check it out!!! :smile:

Cool my life is quite interesting and exciting atm I wouldn't have seen myself as a business man and kinda famous two years ago 😄
imma sub
also I read ur first update - that's really awful what u been through- i hope everything works out in the end 🙂

ok so what u have to do with these blogs is u have to do daily updates on what u done etc and then tag people who subbed and then say "let me know if u want to be untagged or be tagged"
also u may want to split ur updates in paragraphs so people can fully understand what u doing 😆
GL 🖖
hello! :smile: are you in the usa? and i'm sorry you've went through this! i also went to a mental health hospital.
Original post by TiktoknChemistry
Cool my life is quite interesting and exciting atm I wouldn't have seen myself as a business man and kinda famous two years ago 😄

haha yeah. you gotta start somewhere right ? congrats btw!
haha yeah. you gotta start somewhere right ? congrats btw!

Ikr even if in involves buying my fame and essentially buying my business
Original post by Raptor Jesus
imma sub
also I read ur first update - that's really awful what u been through- i hope everything works out in the end 🙂

ok so what u have to do with these blogs is u have to do daily updates on what u done etc and then tag people who subbed and then say "let me know if u want to be untagged or be tagged"
also u may want to split ur updates in paragraphs so people can fully understand what u doing 😆
GL 🖖

thank you. i hope it will too. :heart: also thanks for the help! i'll make sure to do that next time!! :u:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
hello! :smile: are you in the usa? and i'm sorry you've went through this! i also went to a mental health hospital.

yes i live in U.S.A. what about you ? and thank you! i hope you didnt have the awful experience that i did. :frown:
yes i live in U.S.A. what about you ? and thank you! i hope you didnt have the awful experience that i did. :frown:

no, i didn't have a bad experience. the ppl were vv nice. again, i'm sorry you went through all that stuff.
yes, i'm in the usa... if i can ask what state. i'm in VA.
no, i didn't have a bad experience. the ppl were vv nice. again, i'm sorry you went through all that stuff.

i'd say half n half for me. some people were nice, n others were not. i was just so emotionally unstable i couldnt deal with any of it. ok cool!! ive been to virginia, my aunt used to live there! its super fun.

also im sorry i dont mean to be nosy. but do you mind me asking why you went to one?
i'd say half n half for me. some people were nice, n others were not. i was just so emotionally unstable i couldnt deal with any of it. ok cool!! ive been to virginia, my aunt used to live there! its super fun.

i've been in the hospital for 6 days lol. i was admitted in june 6th and left june 12.
what state are you in ? (not trying to be weird)
bc i heard there was a tornado warning and i think it started from florida and is making its way up into the carolina's and VA.

also im sorry i dont mean to be nosy. but do you mind me asking why you went to one?

multiple incidents. i could pm you what happened. but mostly because i almost hurt a lot of people.
i've been in the hospital for 6 days lol. i was admitted in june 6th and left june 12.
what state are you in ? (not trying to be weird)
bc i heard there was a tornado warning and i think it started from florida and is making its way up into the carolina's and VA.

multiple incidents. i could pm you what happened. but mostly because i almost hurt a lot of people.

oh wow you left fast. they wouldnt let me leave. n your fine. i live in maryland. n its your choice if you feel comfortable talking to me, feel free love. :heart:
thanks to everyone who subbed to my blog already n chatted! it was a great first day! im so happy to be able to start a blog n share my life, experiences, n opinions with others. :lovie:

Spoiler

thank you. :smile:
posting to subscribe :awesome:
hey sorry all my posts have been deleted on my account so I should post it again...

I’m so sorry for everything you’ve been through and you are very courageous for speaking out on the abuse. I can relate you to very much, I too was physically and mentally abused by my mother for 20 years. And just 3 months ago, left my family home and am in no contact with any of my family anymore. I’m glad you did something about it and I hope you receive the support you need and rightfully deserve. You are a very kind hearted person and you deserve all the happiness in the world. Stay strong and never give up!!! Next time if anyone abuses you, report it straight way and don’t let it get to a point where you feel like ending it. I believe in you, Chloe. Just keep breathing☀️💫🤗🌹
Original post by Nutella!
posting to subscribe :awesome:

thanks!! :wink:
Original post by Angelic Roar
hey sorry all my posts have been deleted on my account so I should post it again...

I’m so sorry for everything you’ve been through and you are very courageous for speaking out on the abuse. I can relate you to very much, I too was physically and mentally abused by my mother for 20 years. And just 3 months ago, left my family home and am in no contact with any of my family anymore. I’m glad you did something about it and I hope you receive the support you need and rightfully deserve. You are a very kind hearted person and you deserve all the happiness in the world. Stay strong and never give up!!! Next time if anyone abuses you, report it straight way and don’t let it get to a point where you feel like ending it. I believe in you, Chloe. Just keep breathing☀️💫🤗🌹

thank you sooo much! :heart: im sorry that you had to go through that as well. i know how rough it can be: i have PTSD n it can be really hard sometimes to live day-to-day. with this blog i want it to be a fun thing where we all can chat, but also for anyone else experiencing something they are not alone n we can be there for each other. us survivors gotta stick together. i love talking to you n appreciate the kindness that you have showed me. xx :jumphug:
thank you sooo much! :heart: im sorry that you had to go through that as well. i know how rough it can be: i have PTSD n it can be really hard sometimes to live day-to-day. with this blog i want it to be a fun thing where we all can chat, but also for anyone else experiencing something they are not alone n we can be there for each other. us survivors gotta stick together. i love talking to you n appreciate the kindness that you have showed me. xx :jumphug:

No worries! I know ptsd sucks. I was having bad dreams every single night about the trauma I’ve faced and just recently it has gone less disturbing. Things get better, for sure.
Take care of yourself 😊

Quick Reply

Latest