The Student Room Group

Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship

Couldn’t find a Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship forum, always kept returning searches about Microsoft Office 365.
Recently applied for Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship in Reading branch for Partner Learning and Development Co-ordinator with a Skype chat on Monday. Anyone in the same boat? Would love to discuss how people have been preparing and what to expect!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello3434
Couldn’t find a Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship forum, always kept returning searches about Microsoft Office 365.
Recently applied for Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship in Reading branch for Partner Learning and Development Co-ordinator with a Skype chat on Monday. Anyone in the same boat? Would love to discuss how people have been preparing and what to expect!

Microsoft trying to convince you to buy office365. :frown:
Reply 2

Hi I applied to a degree apprenticship to and I have had my Microsoft teams connection interview!! How did yours go?
Reply 3
hey! congrats, i also have an interview scheduled? when is yours for and what pathway did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 4
hey! congrats, i also have an interview scheduled? when is yours for and what pathway did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?

Thankyou!! Mine was last week and I got through that one and now have a final interview next week! i applied to consumer device and sales!!
Reply 5
nice man, i’ve applied for partner and customer experience. when’s your final interview, mine is scheduled for monday, wbu?
Reply 6
nice man, i’ve applied for partner and customer experience. when’s your final interview, mine is scheduled for monday, wbu?

Mines scheduled for Tuesday!! Have you had the first initial interview?
Reply 7
yep:smile: had it last week, just an informal chat really. how are you preparing for the interview?
Reply 8
yep:smile: had it last week, just an informal chat really. how are you preparing for the interview?

I'm mainly making sure I fully know the role!! And can talk confidently about Microsoft, I found that there isn't too much help on here on the internet in terms of other people's experience
Reply 9
yeah found the same, not many example questions. hopefully no really tricky ones, apparently microsoft is known for those but that might be for mostly technical jobs :smile:
Reply 10
yeah found the same, not many example questions. hopefully no really tricky ones, apparently microsoft is known for those but that might be for mostly technical jobs :smile:

I think this interview will have two people on the call tho
Reply 11
is your role a marketing one? sounds like it, just had a call idk if you were on it or not but had to write so much **** down lol
Reply 12
hi katie
Reply 13
hi katie

Hello kas
Original post by K1014
I think this interview will have two people on the call tho

What did they ask you on the final interview and stuff ?
Reply 15
Original post by Aluebhosele
What did they ask you on the final interview and stuff ?

I haven't had mine yet
Anyone had their final interview yet ?
Original post by Aluebhosele
Anyone had their final interview yet ?

Don't think anyone would do so until later this week or just after next (mainly because they recently closed and are probably are arranging assessment centres, phone interviews etc)
i had the 1st interview over 3 weeks ago and got nothing back but not been rejected in the action centre just left anxiously waiting now, i hope they'll put me out of my misery sooner or later...
Original post by Slider298
i had the 1st interview over 3 weeks ago and got nothing back but not been rejected in the action centre just left anxiously waiting now, i hope they'll put me out of my misery sooner or later...

The wait is only meant to be 10days. I got an invitation for a second interview like 6days after. So I would probably contact them ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending