The Student Room Group
Hi Pixie ! I am going to apply for Medicine in New Vision , Sofia and Trakia. I have very good feedback for these Universities. Especially for the New Vision . When are you going to start ?
Reply 2
Original post by Allen0101
Hi Pixie ! I am going to apply for Medicine in New Vision , Sofia and Trakia. I have very good feedback for these Universities. Especially for the New Vision . When are you going to start ?

Hey Allen thnx for your reply. I am planning start September 2020
Original post by pixiepowell
Hey Allen thnx for your reply. I am planning start September 2020

So , for New Vision you have to call SME (Study Medicine Europe) , it's an agency. They are very helpful and they will explain you everything detailly. I don't know If I will go to New Vision because I have apply for Sofia and Trakia also. But give a try as well as a feedback
Reply 4
Original post by Allen0101
So , for New Vision you have to call SME (Study Medicine Europe) , it's an agency. They are very helpful and they will explain you everything detailly. I don't know If I will go to New Vision because I have apply for Sofia and Trakia also. But give a try as well as a feedback

Great ! Thnx I will discuss it with my family and I ll call them tomorrow ! Of course, I ll give you a feedback
Reply 5
Original post by pixiepowell
Great ! Thnx I will discuss it with my family and I ll call them tomorrow ! Of course, I ll give you a feedback

Hey Allen ! I called today SME . They were very helpful and polite. It reassuring that they provide assistance till I finish my degree which made my parents happy and I decided to apply for New Vision. I hope to meet you there :smile:
Reply 6
Hi everyone,

I'm also planning to start grad entry medicine with New Vision next month. I'm Artie, a biomed graduate living in London. I'd be really interested to meet/ hear from anyone who's also planning on starting medicine at this uni. Be also great to meet up with anyone whos living in London or even study / discuss with. Get in touch

Artie
Reply 7
Hey guys, I have applied for to NVU for the 2021 winter intake for medicine. Are you guys applying from the UK? I have applied through SME. But I’m looking for more information from people that either attend the university or have applied. Any response would be appreciated!
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi what’s the difference between the winter and summer intake I’m a bit confused
Reply 9
Original post by Zahrashah3
Hi what’s the difference between the winter and summer intake I’m a bit confused

Hey sorry for the late response I forgot my password haha...so do you mean the March/September intake? They are basically the same from what I know, you just enter starting with a different semester.
ohh I had an experience with new vision DM mee for discuss the options 😊