The Student Room Group

Being threatened and called a snitch in work

Basically this popular girl always calls in sick to work leaving us short staffed, well last week she called in sick again only I walked past the pub on the way to the shop on my break to get lunch and saw her drinking with her mates in the pub with no social distancing either. So I went back told the manager and she went down as she wanted the proof and sure enough found her. I was told to put a witness statement in and she ended up with a disciplinary. Trouble is her friends including her bf found out it was me who blew the whistle and are now making my life hell like graffiti on my locker her bf threatened to come round to my house and smash it up if I don't quit the job. I'm actually scared, can anyone give me advice?
report them this is vandalism
You can just straight up call the police lol. This isn't high school
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
You can just straight up call the police lol. This isn't high school

I'm just scared if I call the police it will get worse
Reply 4
Report it at work, and to the police. Take pics as evidence.
I'm just scared if I call the police it will get worse

Don't submit to them out of fear. It's better than not doing anything
They’re acting like school children, but I wouldn’t have told personally.
Snitches get snitches, what was the point in reporting it, if you just ignored it you wouldn't have this problem. I would have done a lot worse than just graffitied your locker
Snitches get snitches, what was the point in reporting it, if you just ignored it you wouldn't have this problem. I would have done a lot worse than just graffitied your locker

Dont be a **** dude.

OP just report it to the police please. They're not children anymore and should be responsible for their actions. If you dont want to go to the police, at least go to your HR department.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending