The Student Room Group

Any Lewis Capaldi fans?

I was listening to a mix selection of music on Apple Music app, a song played and it sounded good. I typed the lyrics into Google and it turned out to be a song called Maybe by Lewis Capaldi.
(edited 3 years ago)
I think his songs sound better when other people cover them
Reply 2
Original post by YaliaV
I think his songs sound better when other people cover them

I disagree, but at least your comment means you enjoy some of his songs, even if they are sung by others.
I'm not ready to be just another of your mistakes
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
i like some of his stuff, yes.
but i wouldn’t call myself a fan.
Same. I'm not a die-hard "fan", but Capaldi definitely has good music!!
Reply 6
like some of his songs but not a fan
Reply 7
Original post by Nutella!
i like some of his stuff, yes.
but i wouldn’t call myself a fan.

Neither would I really, but I do enjoy some of his songs from his album, Divinely Uninspired.
Reply 8
Being a fan would be a stretch
Lewis Capaldi? More like Lewis Cabaldi

Spoiler

Check out this interview with Mike Cave, who is a mixer/producer who worked on Lewis Capaldi's No. 1 album, Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent: https://www.sae.edu/gbr/meet-mike-cave-successful-musician-turned-mixerproducer-who-worked-lewis-capaldi%E2%80%99s-no-1-album
Not a fan per say but I like some of his songs. That being said whenever he posts on IG stories he is so funny! Never fails to make me laugh 😄
Original post by BethKirkbride
Check out this interview with Mike Cave, who is a mixer/producer who worked on Lewis Capaldi's No. 1 album, Divinely Uninspired to a Hellish Extent: https://www.sae.edu/gbr/meet-mike-cave-successful-musician-turned-mixerproducer-who-worked-lewis-capaldi%E2%80%99s-no-1-album

Thanks for sharing Beth
i love his music! and he’s an all around nice guy, which is nice to see! :smile:
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
i love his music! and he’s an all around nice guy, which is nice to see! :smile:

I like your username!
Original post by advocatingheriot
I like your username!

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest