The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MEA Medic
try to do it in capital and in lower case both. it ll surely work.

For some reason it won't work on my laptop, but I'm currently doing it on my phone. Do we have to attach something to section where it says add files or is it only if you select yes fro one of the questions?
Original post by FaNtAsY FlAmE 7*
For some reason it won't work on my laptop, but I'm currently doing it on my phone. Do we have to attach something to section where it says add files or is it only if you select yes fro one of the questions?

I contacted the Occupational Health Team and they said that you don't have to attach anything unless you have a vaccine or immune certificate. Most of the students I know including myself skipped this as it doesnt imply to us. If you have any vaccine history then attach that document otherwise skip it
Thankyou!
Does anyone here know whether deferring an EMDP offer is a possibility, if so, are there people here who have deferred their offer?
Original post by Kahkashan
Does anyone here know whether deferring an EMDP offer is a possibility, if so, are there people here who have deferred their offer?

You’ll have to contact the admissions team via Kings Apply. From what I know, I haven’t heard of anyone deferring yet
To any of the private candidates on here, do you know if our results will go directly to UCAS/kings or will we have to send them our grades directly since we're private candidates?
Original post by FaNtAsY FlAmE 7*
To any of the private candidates on here, do you know if our results will go directly to UCAS/kings or will we have to send them our grades directly since we're private candidates?

UCAS will do all of that.
Praying that results day will work out for current offer holders 🙏 hope everyone is doing alright
Original post by Hallowkin
Praying that results day will work out for current offer holders 🙏 hope everyone is doing alright

yes especially for private students who are offer holder but not getting the grade
is anyone here a private/resit candidate and not receiving grades
Original post by Hanahh

Me and i know a lot more personally who are private and not getting the grade.
Thats so disapointing! does anyone know if KCL has ever been in clearing for either the 5 yr or 6 yr course?
Original post by Zahra098
Thats so disapointing! does anyone know if KCL has ever been in clearing for either the 5 yr or 6 yr course?

i dont think so, i think they just resort to the waiting list
All off site social media group chats are not allowed on TSR. Please do not ask for these.

There is a thread for KCL offer holders here in the forum.

KCL Medicine Offer Holders thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6334332

Post originally created by ecolier.
Original post by Hallowkin

Did you end up getting in? I’ve seen how much you’ve wanted this through the thread
Original post by Hanahh

Have u receive grades? Are you going to uni this year?
Original post by Gcrr
Have u receive grades? Are you going to uni this year?

I didn’t receive grades and I got rejected. My insurance let me in though with my old Alevel grades
Hey! I'm not too sure if this is the right place to ask this but in the KCL student records , do we have to enter our bank card details? I clicked on that section and it was empty so I was just a bit confused on whether we have to add any details.

Latest

Trending

Trending