The Student Room Group

Business management work experience

Hello,
I am planning to apply for business management at university this year and I really want to have some work experience to talk about in my personal statement. Does anyone know what kind of work experience is good for someone who wants to apply in the business field?
Original post by adeennnnn
Hello,
I am planning to apply for business management at university this year and I really want to have some work experience to talk about in my personal statement. Does anyone know what kind of work experience is good for someone who wants to apply in the business field?

You don't need work experience for a business degree, and it may be difficult to get right now due to Covid-19. However, surely pretty much any work experience will be relevant to business management?
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
You don't need work experience for a business degree, and it may be difficult to get right now due to Covid-19. However, surely pretty much any work experience will be relevant to business management?

Thank you for your reply. Though it may be difficult to find work experience right now I can try arranging something. I was just unsure whether I needed to work in a specific organisation :smile:
Original post by adeennnnn
Thank you for your reply. Though it may be difficult to find work experience right now I can try arranging something. I was just unsure whether I needed to work in a specific organisation :smile:

No, for business, I am sure any business will give you something to talk about!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending