The Student Room Group

Moonlight’s Online Diary

This is my thoughts blog. creating another one because my other one got deleted by accident.
enjoy I guess. The theme of my blog basically:

my name is chanel/moonlight and welcome to my juicy millionaire caramel shortbread blog... enjoy your stay. take your shoes off cause this is an african household :smile:

Words of advice from me:
Believe in yourself and never ever give up because things get better. In this blog, there are gonna be times where things go to shizz and my emotions are all over the place but then I realise I’m actually ok and that I’m allowed to not feel ok sometimes. Or I learn a vital lesson.
Enter my thicc mind :smile:

I love farting!!!!

I love the rain so much, lying in my cosy bed and drinking hot chocolate❤️ So relaxing

R.I.P to the hoes dying to be me :u:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

As you may know, I’m trying to improve my singing. But I have to record more covers of myself singing with instrumental in the background. I won’t lie, sometimes I sound pretty good. I have breathing problems so it’s difficult to sing the song nice and smoothly. I also have a problem with my saliva while singing. I get too much saliva when I sing which means I have to keep swallowing and it all just doesn’t make it sound perfect. But in idk, 5 years, I want to be able to sing like JoJo. I have asked people of TSR to rate my singing, some people said I sound really good and some said it’s a little too pitchy. I’ll get there. My real passion is singing more than anything in the world. I love singing and I love music. I think singing may be my only hobby lol 💫💘
Original post by Angelic Roar
creating another one because my other one got deleted by accident.
enjoy I guess

How did that happen? 😭
Original post by 5hyl33n
How did that happen? 😭

Long story babes. I put my hurt n sole into that thread but it’s okay. Because this brain is made for
Blogs x
Ariana Grande wears a bra as a dress. She is the QUEEN of making anything that isn’t a dress into a short dress. She could wear her knee high boots and make it into a dress! We love an innovative queen 👑🌹

I made a joke to myself and I almost choked laughing. And then I laughed again when I realised that I chocked at my own joke and I choked AGAIN. Also today I was struggling to spell attached, my google history is full of me looking up the spelling of words. So if I ever die, I will rise from my body in spirit form and I PROMISE I would delete my history.

Today is the 5th of August and I have exactly a month before I move into my accommodation at Bradford. And they still haven’t sorted out my student finance! I booked a room with a double bed because I need space for legs because my sleeping position is like an X. I have been rewatching izombie again. I’ve only ever watched two shows twice, prison break and izombie. And both have more than 4 seasons and that’s just how you know the show is very juicy.

Idk how people have their phone out all the through the concert like what happened to living in the moment? Usually when I’m going out to do something fun like a beach or go to a restaurant or summeh, I take one picture so I can save the memory and then I go and have fun. live in the moment ppl, not everyday live for social media. media backwards is aid me, omfg! this is media’s way of calling out for help, we must save them😔 blink twice if ur being held against ur will, media😔

Oh wait I’m dumb, it isn’t aid me, aid em! Which means aid them, aid WHO???

Ok goodnight. I made a journey to happiness thread btw: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6623690
(edited 3 years ago)
The year my life changed. 2018 is the year my life changed and that was when I felt truly happy for the first time in a long time. 2018 was a good year honestly. I would trace around my lips, cut it off and kiss myself on the cheek with my lips in my hand. That’s how happy i became. 😔🌹
E2B6AEE7-2170-4BF2-A1E6-07AED5EE5665.jpeg
The year my life changed. 2018 is the year my life changed and that was when I felt truly happy for the first time in a long time. 2018 was a good year honestly. I would trace around my lips, cut it off and kiss myself on the cheek with my lips in my hand. That’s how happy i became. 😔🌹
E2B6AEE7-2170-4BF2-A1E6-07AED5EE5665.jpeg

Is that because of the World Cup semifinal? 😁
Or perhaps, you liked the abnormally lengthen heatwave? 🤔
Original post by Laurence010401
Is that because of the World Cup semifinal? 😁
Or perhaps, you liked the abnormally lengthen heatwave? 🤔

never knew any of that happened lol
it was because of a beautiful thing called setraline
never knew any of that happened lol
it was because of a beautiful thing called setraline

You didn’t notice the extreme heat or know that we reached the semi finals of the World Cup??

What’s setraline? Some kind of prescribed medication?
You didn’t notice the extreme heat or know that we reached the semi finals of the World Cup??

What’s setraline? Some kind of prescribed medication?

nope, semi finals? sounds like factor. I don’t watch sports so nah probably not
Yeah it’s an antidepressant lol
nope, semi finals? sounds like factor. I don’t watch sports so nah probably not
Yeah it’s an antidepressant lol

Sameeeee, I only watch important national football games, no sport other than that 😂

Are you still on it?
Sameeeee, I only watch important national football games, no sport other than that 😂

Are you still on it?

I used to watch WWE a lot and occasionally I would watch it but no other sport other than that😂 idek if wrestling even is a sport lol

nope
I used to watch WWE a lot and occasionally I would watch it but no other sport other than that😂 idek if wrestling even is a sport lol

nope

Are you as happy as you were in 2018?
Did you stop being happy when you came off the drug?
Are you as happy as you were in 2018?
Did you stop being happy when you came off the drug?

not really tbh. idk the anti depressant gave me back happiness after so many years so it felt like I was flying and was a child again
I’m defo not as happy but I’m happy still yeah. But when I was on it, I was surprisingly too happy that I celebrated when I got fired from work and people on tsr were shocked and were like “never seen someone so happy to be fired” lol
(edited 3 years ago)
not really tbh. idk the anti depressant gave me back happiness after so many years and it felt like I was flying.
I’m defo not as happy but I’m happy still yeah. But when I was on it, I was surprisingly too happy that I celebrated when I got fired from work and people on tsr were shocked and were like “never seen someone so happy to be fired” lol

Your employer should have understood your reasons for being so happy/excited/unprofessional.
Do you think you should go on the drugs again?
Your employer should have understood your reasons for being so happy/excited/unprofessional.
Do you think you should go on the drugs again?

what? They didn’t know how happy I felt

nah I don’t need it. my depression isn’t a problem anymore, it’s the anxiety so no to antidepressants but i would go on anti anxiety meds. my chest pain is hella bad
Ppl like Laurence are outchea with the fun creative or aesthetic blog titles and here’s me with “my blog”
I used to put “my thots” as a blog title instead of “my thoughts” to make it a little creative but ppl would come here to see actual thots but then would be disappointed when they just saw me having a mental
breakdown lmao #toptenanimebetrayals
I was referred to a mental health service by my gp after so long and today had my telephone appointment. They’re going to tell me tomorrow about the plan and I’m telling you right now, what I want they won’t give. Not me being negative but they just won’t. I know I’m going to be disappointed tomorrow but if they let me down tomorrow, it’s ok because that’s when I will start sorting out my anxiety my own. If the gp and mental health service haven’t helped you then sometimes you gotta do it on your own. You can beat mental health even after the gp treatments don’t work. I believe that my extreme anxiety will get better! I BELIEVEEEEEEE 😔💘💫

Latest