The Student Room Group

𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 - 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦

Scroll to see replies

if you havent seen them from @LovelyMrFox's blog here's my pets. now im not really good with the phone stuff, (i use my laptop for TSR) so dont judge the pictures. lol. i took them from my laptop the quality is kinda bad. :redface:

the black one is Mama (she had 7 kittens, so we call her Mama cat). she is a tortoiseshell cat. she is 6 years old. :emog:
the brownish-blackish cat is Lucy. she is a european shorthair. she is 7 years old.

i have two miniture chihuahua's too (but for some reason my camera isnt working, ill try again later.)
ill give the deets on them when my cameras actually working!? :angry:
thank you! :littleangel:
just watches this... :lol:

Heyo
Original post by chloeebrown09
if you havent seen them from @LovelyMrFox's blog here's my pets. now im not really good with the phone stuff, (i use my laptop for TSR) so dont judge the pictures. lol. i took them from my laptop the quality is kinda bad. :redface:

the black one is Mama (she had 7 kittens, so we call her Mama cat). she is a tortoiseshell cat. she is 6 years old. :emog:
the brownish-blackish cat is Lucy. she is a european shorthair. she is 7 years old.

i have two miniture chihuahua's too (but for some reason my camera isnt working, ill try again later.)

I have an 11 year old, calico. She's taken to the windowsill as her bed in the past few weeks. I'll try find a photo and edit it on here. Oh and my laptop camera is appalling haha, it makes everything yellow with loads of green lines so your images look pretty decent for laptop imo lol. I just take them on phone and google drive them over.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 65

Aw, they're all so cute! :tongue:
Original post by TiktoknChemistry
Heyo

hiii! how are you ?

Original post by 2_versions
I have an 11 year old, calico. She's taken to the windowsill as her bed in the past few weeks. I'll try find a photo and edit it on here. Oh and my laptop camera is appalling haha, it makes everything yellow with loads of green lines so your images look pretty decent for laptop imo lol. I just take them on phone and google drive them over.

omg she's adorable! :emog:

Original post by LovelyMrFox

thanks! im pretty sure ive shown you those before. :laugh:
Heyo

hiii! how are you ?
Original post by 2_versions

omg she's adorable! :emog:
Original post by LovelyMrFox

thanks! im pretty sure ive shown those ones to you before. :laugh:
here's my doggies. :heart: again i apoligize for the lighting n blurriness.

the one who is sleeping under the tye-dye blanket is chi-chi. he is 13 years old. he is a minature chuiauaiua (he weighs 4 pounds).

the one looking at the camera is nugget. he is 6 years old. he is also a minature chuiauaiua (he weighs 5.5 pounds).

those are all my pets! :w00t:
hey guys. i dont mean to be annoying or repeat stuff but for some reason TSR is acting up...ive tried reloading, restarting. but idk. anything i post just disapears on my end n i dont know if it posted or not so ive been saying things multiple times. if you see this are my posts showing up within the last 15 minutes...? thanks! i hope evryones doing well!
hiii! how are you ?

I'm good thanks looks like I'm doing all nighter cez ive got work at 7
hey guys. i dont mean to be annoying or repeat stuff but for some reason TSR is acting up...ive tried reloading, restarting. but idk. anything i post just disapears on my end n i dont know if it posted or not so ive been saying things multiple times. if you see this are my posts showing up within the last 15 minutes...? thanks! i hope evryones doing well!

yes
I'm good thanks looks like I'm doing all nighter cez ive got work at 7

ahhh. n all nighter i havent pulled one of them in a while. the latest ive stayed up in the past month is like 1 am.
Original post by Angelic Roar
yes

thank you. n i got TSR under contol now... :biggrin:
im going to sleep in about 5 minutes. so goodnight everyone! i hope everyone had a great day n has a good rest of there night! see ya tmr. :yawn:
ahhh. n all nighter i havent pulled one of them in a while. the latest ive stayed up in the past month is like 1 am.

Legit? I'm gonna die I'll need nuff energy drinks and coffee
Legit? I'm gonna die I'll need nuff energy drinks and coffee

heyyy! how was the all nighter...? :bored:
Good Morning Luvies :heart:

How did everyone sleep ?

Quick Reply

Latest