The Student Room Group

im really ugly

im starting sixth form in 3 weeks but im literally so ugly that im dreading it, i really dont know what to do like my face is hideous and it doesnt help that i’m fat and i just dont know what to do i dont even want to leave the house at the minute
Reply 1
starting six form aswell been working out loads just gonna hope it ain't too bad went to an all boys school goin mixed sixth form so I'm a lot more self aware too good luck
id suggest that you dont think too much about it. honestly im starting 6th form as well and im just thinking about the good times im gonna have with my friends, not the attention that i might get from guys.

honestly you might be overthinking it (like me sometimes) but in the end i wld say dont worry about it your gonna have fun 😊
wait sixth form starts in 3 weeks??? what
Original post by fijitastic
wait sixth form starts in 3 weeks??? what

Well, around 4 weeks.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Well, around 4 weeks.

i did not realise that it was so soon
Original post by Anonymous
im starting sixth form in 3 weeks but im literally so ugly that im dreading it, i really dont know what to do like my face is hideous and it doesnt help that i’m fat and i just dont know what to do i dont even want to leave the house at the minute

I’m sorry you feel this way about yourself. I can assure you that the way you feel about yourself, others will not think the same.

Everyone is far too entwined in their own lives and looks to pay any attention to others. I know this won’t change the way you feel about yourself however, but I’m sure you’re perfectly normal. Just like everyone else.
Well it’s a good thing you don’t do your A-levels based on how ugly/beautiful you are :borat:

You go to sixth form for education not to look good.
Reply 9
Original post by blackugo
You go to sixth form for education not to look good.

i know that i meant that i don't want to go because i don't want people to see me because i don't like how i look.
i know that i meant that i don't want to go because i don't want people to see me because i don't like how i look.

Yes and I am saying you shouldn't care about that because you don't go there to impress other people. You go there to learn.

People aren't as judgmental as you think, most people are too busy thinking about themselves.

Just go into Sixth-form. You can't control how you look but you can control what you do. I'd rather be "ugly" and successful than "ugly" and working at a job I don't like with low pay.
People seem to mature between year 11 and 12 and they stop becoming so judgemental and horrible. Like mentioned previously, people will be far too busy with their lives and education to participate in stupid and petty acts such as bullying and making fun of you. And i understand feeling self conscious, but for the time i spent at college, i was far too preoccupied to pay attention to it.

And hey, i promise you, after the first week, if that, everyone will stop putting so much effort into looking "good" and will put the bare minimum effort. And you'll be okay.
Reply 12
Are you boy or girl?
Do others call you ugly?

If you express that you’re fat and ugly you will be fat and ugly. You only have something to worry about if you can’t change something. If you think you’re fat, start doing HIIT 3x a week and make it a habit. Start only snacking on fruits and nuts for a while and you’ll see a dramatic change. Improve your makeup skills and change your hair to suit your face shape. Hope that helps

Quick Reply

Latest