I've been cheating on my boyfriend I just can't stop

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I've been cheating on my boyfriend because he doesn't satisfy me sexually I been with him for 5 years now, basically it happened with this co worker one thing led to another after I hung out with him and went back to him it was the best sex ever we've been meeting in secret lots since, the problem is I've been rumbled as my friend has found out and has threatened to tell my boyfriend who she knows if I don't stop now, how do I stop because my boyfriend is lovely he's just bad in bed and is a bit of a pushover, help?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been cheating on my boyfriend because he doesn't satisfy me sexually I been with him for 5 years now, basically it happened with this co worker one thing led to another after I hung out with him and went back to him it was the best sex ever we've been meeting in secret lots since, the problem is I've been rumbled as my friend has found out and has threatened to tell my boyfriend who she knows if I don't stop now, how do I stop because my boyfriend is lovely he's just bad in bed and is a bit of a pushover, help?
Dump him unless he wants an open relationship.
Retronomical
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
What the **** am I reading? Can someone confirm I’m reading this right?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You ****ing idiot

Tell him yourself, he doesn't deserve you.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Retronomical)
Yes, unfortunately
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No help for yooooooou :cool:
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Retronomical)
My understanding is she thinks her boyfriends bad in bed and isn't very strong but instead of talking to him about this like a normal person she shagged someone from work now she 'can't stop' shagging him and wants to know how to. Probably also a troll.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
My understanding is she thinks her boyfriends bad in bed and isn't very strong but instead of talking to him about this like a normal person she shagged someone from work now she 'can't stop' shagging him and wants to know how to. Probably also a troll.
Not a troll it's real I'm afraid and I just can't stop sleeping with the other guy
bvbx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Not a troll it's real I'm afraid and I just can't stop sleeping with the other guy
Dump your bf and get into a relationship with the other guy maybe?
Olddreamer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You don't deserve him. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, his limitations in bed could've easily been resolved if you were more forthcoming or just said to him 'let's try this'. Unfortunately when you break someones trust, especially cheating you've destroyed the foundation of trust. Getting it back will be virtually impossible, one way or another the truth is going to come out. It's up to you if you want to do the right thing. Either straight up break up with him if you don't want to be honest or tell the truth. The fact that you've gone to the lengths of posting it on an online forum suggests to me you do feel guilty and wanted to talk to someone about your burden.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bvbx)
Dump your bf and get into a relationship with the other guy maybe?
He only wants sex he's told me I don't know I'm just so confused
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
End your relationship with your boyfriend and work on yourself.

I'm fairly sure this is a troll tbh, but whatever.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Olddreamer)
You don't deserve him. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, his limitations in bed could've easily been resolved if you were more forthcoming or just said to him 'let's try this'. Unfortunately when you break someones trust, especially cheating you've destroyed the foundation of trust. Getting it back will be virtually impossible, one way or another the truth is going to come out. It's up to you if you want to do the right thing. Either straight up break up with him if you don't want to be honest or tell the truth. The fact that you've gone to the lengths of posting it on an online forum suggests to me you do feel guilty and wanted to talk to someone about your burden.
I did talk to him and he did say he would listen but he don't it's always wham bam all over in less than a minute with him he's never done foreplay
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You must end the relationship.
You are being very unfair and selfish.
Have you even tried talking to him about it.
He would be better of without you.
Do the decent thing and tell him, you owe him that.
bvbx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I did talk to him and he did say he would listen but he don't it's always wham bam all over in less than a minute with him he's never done foreplay
It seems like he doesn't care about sexually pleasing you. I don't think you two are compatible but you going behind his back and cheating on him is not fair! Break up and do whatever you want or have an open relationship
Anonymous #1
(Original post by bvbx)
It seems like he doesn't care about sexually pleasing you. I don't think you two are compatible but you going behind his back and cheating on him is not fair! Break up and do whatever you want or have an open relationship
An open relationship is not an option plus I'm scared to leave him because he's very insecure
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Pleasantri ban evading again.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by _gcx)
Pleasantri ban evading again.
Thate what I first thought when I read the title 😂
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ohhhh shush OP.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I've been cheating on my boyfriend because he doesn't satisfy me sexually...he's just bad in bed and is a bit of a pushover, help?
No, you are cheating on your boyfriend because you are a horrible, selfish cheat. You're forgetting everything else you have in the relationship, and you're prepared to throw that away just for a few minutes of sexual gratification with someone who just wants to use your body and doesn't care for you. Don't make excuses for your behaviour by blaming your boyfriend or saying you can't stop; you can, and should never have started in first place. You should have discussed it, sought help or left if you weren't sexually compatible.

Tell your boyfriend and let him decide what he wants to do, but if he has any sense he'll dump you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.62%
I'm not sure (45)
4.39%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (305)
29.73%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (499)
48.64%

Watched Threads