The Student Room Group

Ucas updated track

Hello, couple of months ago I filled in an application for ucas, because I was doing an access course in computing. My examining body is Laser but I just have done OCN and that means ucas would be so confused and unis would actually delay my access results. Also I spoke to a lady on the phone and she said that they have received my results. Do I need to fill an amendment form and just change the examining body or not. Also, The track is closed because of SQA results so would that mean that UCas would update its track by then.

Scroll to see replies

*Ucas
Original post by MohamedAdan
Hello, couple of months ago I filled in an application for ucas, because I was doing an access course in computing. My examining body is Laser but I just have done OCN and that means ucas would be so confused and unis would actually delay my access results. Also I spoke to a lady on the phone and she said that they have received my results. Do I need to fill an amendment form and just change the examining body or not. Also, The track is closed because of SQA results so would that mean that UCas would update its track by then.

give ucas a call tomorrow to confirm your results will be matched correctly.
Original post by claireestelle
give ucas a call tomorrow to confirm your results will be matched correctly.

They have received my results when I called them last week and in process of sending them to my uni’s.
They have received my results when I called them last week and in process of sending them to my uni’s.

hopefully it will mean track will be changed when it's unlocked in that case.
Original post by claireestelle
hopefully it will mean track will be changed when it's unlocked in that case.

Fingers crossed if anything doesn’t work then I give a ucas ring to find out why.
Fingers crossed if anything doesn’t work then I give a ucas ring to find out why.

If UCAS have told you that your results have arrived and been matched then you need to contact your universities if there are any delays. UCAS don’t delay decisions.
Hi I did an access course and I just wanted to ask . Is tracker going to update Access course results tomorrow?
Original post by Glenda235
Hi I did an access course and I just wanted to ask . Is tracker going to update Access course results tomorrow?

Universities haven’t yet received most access results. They come in today and tomorrow so it is unlikely that track will be updated tomorrow morning.
Original post by PQ
Universities haven’t yet received most access results. They come in today and tomorrow so it is unlikely that track will be updated tomorrow morning.

Let's hope it would be updated tomorrow morning or Wednesday morning instead then.
Let's hope it would be updated tomorrow morning or Wednesday morning instead then.

I've double checked.

Access results are due to arrive with universities on Tuesday 4th August. That could be any point during the day or evening. I wouldn't expect a decision on Track any earlier than Thursday morning.
Original post by PQ
I've double checked.

Access results are due to arrive with universities on Tuesday 4th August. That could be any point during the day or evening. I wouldn't expect a decision on Track any earlier than Thursday morning.

Ok that’s fine. It’s all good that means I have to let my people know the decision for it then. Thank you.
Ok that’s fine. It’s all good that means I have to let my people know the decision for it then. Thank you.

As of right now, Liverpool and goldsmiths have both received my results. So, I am waiting to hear back from Goldsmiths to find out if they accept my results or not. Ucas track still not updated
Reply 13
Hi, has anyone's track been updated yet? I am still waiting as I received my results 2 weeks or so ago but track still hasn't been updated.
Original post by Yasrah
Hi, has anyone's track been updated yet? I am still waiting as I received my results 2 weeks or so ago but track still hasn't been updated.

Which results did you receive?

Have you spoken to your university to check that they’ve received your results?
Original post by Yasrah

Hi I received mine (Agored Cymru), a couple of weeks ago, after speaking to speaking to Cardiff university they informed me it’ll be confirmed and updated when the ALevel results are out. Persons who did the course have had different universities confirm their offers in the last few days. I think every university is doing it at slightly different times which is frustrating. I’ll attach the email I had off them as proof :smile:
CE0686C8-A56C-4CCA-9319-85B0B7A658F4.png
Reply 17
Thanks, that's helpful. I haven't received any email from ucas stating they have received my results or anything. I did wonder if universities are waiting for A level results to be released first.
Original post by Yasrah
Thanks, that's helpful. I haven't received any email from ucas stating they have received my results or anything. I did wonder if universities are waiting for A level results to be released first.

UCAS won’t notify you of results being received. Access results were sent to universities on Tuesday. It takes a few days for universities to confirm offers.

It’s likely that many universities will wait until next week to confirm your place.

If you ring them tomorrow morning then they might be able to confirm that your results have come through ok.
Reply 19
Thank you very much for your replies. I did call the university but unfortunately they didn't answer my call. I guess it's still too early as results were just sent through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending