The Student Room Group

Can't study at home

Way too loud, not a good environment etc for me to study at home. I can't travel as I live in a village (so no cafes) and my dad doesn't care enough for that lmao, anyone know where I can go to study? Like there is a lake, our garden, there's a rock outside a farm and someone's house on a road I could probs study on but I don't wanna seem weird. Thoughts? I want to fully commit myself to studying, and have fun with it. but I don't wanna look like a weirdo (I don't know anyone even tho I've lived here my entire life for 15 years) cus my parents never let me meet anyone here, I go to school 30 mins away, only know people there and don't even have a single friend :frown: dunno what to do fml :/
Reply 1
Is there a library you can go to that's open, or maybe a park or something?
Original post by Bill V2
Is there a library you can go to that's open, or maybe a park or something?

No library except for my local town but as I said can't travel there. Yes there's a park but I don't wanna look like a weirdo u kno? cus there little kids there and the parents are weird and smoke even tho it says not to and last time I was like 11 and it was like 4 years ago but from what I recall they were talking about me and were starting to shout so I had to run away :frown: it's scared me ever since
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by honeybuns2k5
last time I was like 11 and it was like 4 years ago but from what I recall they were talking about me and were starting to shout so I had to run away :frown: it's scared me ever since

why?
Original post by 2_versions
why?

cus I was a dumb kid and I was staring cus they were smoking right next to a massive sign saying not to smoke, and had two babies with them and it seemed so wrong to me and I didn't understand why they were breaking the rule so I guess they thought I was rude for staring

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending