The Student Room Group

Does The Student Room have staff members?

I’ve noticed some people in the Student Room seem extra knowledgeable like staff...how do you know who they are?
Original post by emmag1975
I’ve noticed some people in the Student Room seem extra knowledgeable like staff...how do you know who they are?

Most people who give advice are volunteers like me.

For people who are paid, it will say TSR Community Staff under their username
You won't see most of TSR's staff on the forums - those that have bold red names and bold light green names are staff.

Come A-level results day, there will be more on site.
Original post by EierVonSatan
You won't see most of TSR's staff on the forums - those that have bold red names and bold light green names are staff.

Come A-level results day, there will be more on site.

The bold red thing doesn't always mean staff as a few volunteers have it right now due to having received training to give advice on Clearing & Adjustment
Original post by harrysbar
The bold red thing doesn't always mean staff as a few volunteers have it right now due to having received training to give advice on Clearing & Adjustment

You know very well, that that's not a username :tongue:
Original post by EierVonSatan
You know very well, that that's not a username :tongue:

Oh dear, I was just having a senior moment! :colondollar:
Original post by emmag1975

Paid staff members have the red usernames and underneath it, it says "TSR Community Staff". "TSR Group Staff" are also paid but they do more work off-site I believe.

Volunteer Section Leaders, Volunteer Team and Forum Helpers are all unpaid volunteers.
Original post by harrysbar
Oh dear, I was just having a senior moment! :colondollar:

WE NEED NEW LEADERSHIP! :mad:
Original post by StriderHort
WE NEED NEW LEADERSHIP! :mad:

:rofl:

(I'm no leader)
If I had any job title on here, it would be TSR superfan

Unfortunately though I have no official ties to tsr.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending