The Student Room Group

Entry requirements advice (COVID related)

I have applied to nursing and have completed my Access to HE course but I still need to do my functional skills maths level 2. However, I am stuck in Ireland and cant travel to the UK to do the exam yet. I am in the high risk group and so are my parents. The Irish government has also advised against travel. I have no idea what to do and I'll probably lose my place because of this. The unis have been contacted and I am still waiting to hear from them.
Original post by Gordo25
I have applied to nursing and have completed my Access to HE course but I still need to do my functional skills maths level 2. However, I am stuck in Ireland and cant travel to the UK to do the exam yet. I am in the high risk group and so are my parents. The Irish government has also advised against travel. I have no idea what to do and I'll probably lose my place because of this. The unis have been contacted and I am still waiting to hear from them.

Only the uni can decide.
Doesnt Ireland have an equivalent?
If you are in the high risk group, then wont you also be at risk if you were to start a degree?

Can you not just wait till CV19 is under control and start next year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending