The Student Room Group

self love thread! ☺️💓

33D3827B-D7FC-4FCF-AF93-2BBB0A7410BC.jpeg
bonjour! :hi:
here’s where i would say how are you, but my french skills end here i’m afraid :blushing:

i’ve been thinking lately about what else i can give to the TSR community. and some of you may already know that i proudly advocate positivity in all forms whenever and wherever i can. or perhaps you’ve heard me come out with ‘spread the happy’. anyways, i decided on this thread.

we all need a little extra sparkle in our lives every now and then. when things get tough, we tend to forget how blessed and how great we really are. so that’s why i decided to make this thread. to spread the happy, to yourselves.

i’m going to update this thread once a day, each post will entail something positive that i’ve done today or in the past or something i am grateful for.

i’d absolutely love it if you guys all got involved too! what’s there to lose? :heart:

Scroll to see replies

you’re such a kind hearted person, it’s amazing
Day 1!
Something Im grateful for: having a fan in my room (it’s so hot! can you blame me...)
Original post by Angelic Roar
you’re such a kind hearted person, it’s amazing

thankyouuu lovely :jumphug:
you’re honestly the kindest person i’ve met 🥺💓
ayy. good luck.

self love is so important. i've never craved a relationship since i've began to realise how good looking i am and im not worth any girls time :biggrin:
I love the idea 😊 thank you for spreading positivity
love the idea so much!! thank you for creating this
are u gonna create a tag list or something? would love to be a part of it
Original post by thatman100
ayy. good luck.

self love is so important. i've never craved a relationship since i've began to realise how good looking i am and im not worth any girls time :biggrin:

thankyou! :hugs:
i agree! self love should always come before seeking love in others :yep:
Original post by FatmaR:)
I love the idea 😊 thank you for spreading positivity

thankyou lovely! :jumphug:
no problem at all!
Original post by Nutella!
Day 1!
Something Im grateful for: having a fan in my room (it’s so hot! can you blame me...)

i agree:smile: my fan is keping me sane rn idk what id be doing without it, and for that I'm grateful :biggrin:
Original post by vix.xvi
love the idea so much!! thank you for creating this
are u gonna create a tag list or something? would love to be a part of it

thankyou lovely! :hugs:
i wasn’t going to, but if it’s something people would be interested in being tagged in, i don’t see why not :awesome:
33D3827B-D7FC-4FCF-AF93-2BBB0A7410BC.jpeg
bonjour! :hi:
here’s where i would say how are you, but my french skills end here i’m afraid :blushing:

i’ve been thinking lately about what else i can give to the TSR community. and some of you may already know that i proudly advocate positivity in all forms whenever and wherever i can. or perhaps you’ve heard me come out with ‘spread the happy’. anyways, i decided on this thread.

we all need a little extra sparkle in our lives every now and then. when things get tough, we tend to forget how blessed and how great we really are. so that’s why i decided to make this thread. to spread the happy, to yourselves.

i’m going to update this thread once a day, each post will entail something positive that i’ve done today or in the past or something i am grateful for.

i’d absolutely love it if you guys all got involved too! what’s there to lose? :heart:

This is something im not good at myself:redface:
Original post by Goldie-Is-King
This is something im not good at myself:redface:

but you can work on it! :jumphug:
but you can work on it! :jumphug:

Too late for me ella:redface:
thankyouuu lovely :jumphug:
you’re honestly the kindest person i’ve met 🥺💓

your kindness is so inspiring <3
awww omg thank u😭:hugs:
Original post by Angelic Roar
your kindness is so inspiring <3
awww omg thank u😭:hugs:

shes the number one for kindness with me at number 266:smile:
ok so i wanted to make this tread since like foreva but since ella has made it here is a song about self love
i posted this on my blog but no one sees my blog soo
yes its bts but language dont matter RIGHT??????
I am all for self love after all that is BTS messae o love yourself before others otherwise is is fake love
if you're reading this you are beautiful inside and out
Original post by bigpandax
if you're reading this you are beautiful inside and out

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest