The Student Room Group

Furlough should be scrapped immediately

Scroll to see replies

Original post by monkeybest
Scrap welfare and furlough and get these lazy sods who have never worked a day in their life

How do they have jobs to be furloughed from if they've never worked a day in their lives?
Reply 61
Original post by anarchism101
How do they have jobs to be furloughed from if they've never worked a day in their lives?

yes i agree i boobed should have written 'the welfare gang have never worked a day in their lives and now those on furlough have woken up to the fact that life is so much better on welfare as they are doing exactly the same as their welfare brothers now than working so once the furlough ends they will make the seamless transition to another form of scrounging, no wonder the taxpayers alliance said that 2/3 of the population are entirely dependent on handouts.
Only fools work in the UK, bigger fools save when the bank of taxpayer will print money to bail the lazy shites out over and over

@qady can you update the welfare gangs bible to an easy life then I will follow that path why work just look at the lazy bums on tiktok all bored benefit folk who have gone through all the netflix series and dont want else to do once they visited every beach and holiday place already
yes i agree i boobed should have written 'the welfare gang have never worked a day in their lives and now those on furlough have woken up to the fact that life is so much better on welfare as they are doing exactly the same as their welfare brothers now than working so once the furlough ends they will make the seamless transition to another form of scrounging, no wonder the taxpayers alliance said that 2/3 of the population are entirely dependent on handouts.
Only fools work in the UK, bigger fools save when the bank of taxpayer will print money to bail the lazy shites out over and over

@qady can you update the welfare gangs bible to an easy life then I will follow that path why work just look at the lazy bums on tiktok all bored benefit folk who have gone through all the netflix series and dont want else to do once they visited every beach and holiday place already

What made you dislike most people on benefits?
Reply 63

Are you really so dumb that welfare scroungers (most of the UK population) understand how to play the game but you don't?
Reply 64
Original post by Quady
Are you really so dumb that welfare scroungers (most of the UK population) understand how to play the game but you don't?

Since I dont drink or have netflix or even watch sky I dont really encounter the members of the welfare gang that much but I really need they prove that only fools work in this country!

Wasnt that survey done a few years ago which showed that members of the welfare gang were not worried about get a job (why would they) but they were more worried about others joining into the benefits buffet so there may be less for them at the end! What they fail to realise that benefits are limitless they really do think it grows on trees
Reply 65
Since I dont drink or have netflix or even watch sky I dont really encounter the members of the welfare gang that much but I really need they prove that only fools work in this country!

Wasnt that survey done a few years ago which showed that members of the welfare gang were not worried about get a job (why would they) but they were more worried about others joining into the benefits buffet so there may be less for them at the end! What they fail to realise that benefits are limitless they really do think it grows on trees

Well perhaps that'd be a good starting point for you then.

Why do you pursue threads like this that merely highlight you dont know how to make the best of life?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by Quady
Well perhaps that'd be a good starting point for you then.

Why do you pursue threads like this that merely highlight you dont know how to make the best of life?

You seem entrenched in the welfare system so why not give away the secrets to a life of doing f all with good r&r?
Move on please folks
Reply 68
You seem entrenched in the welfare system so why not give away the secrets to a life of doing f all with good r&r?

Hardly a secret, its what most people do.
Furlough is essentially Welfare Version 2 and should be scrapped immediately. Rather than paying people to sit at home which they dont do anyways why not get the same people to pick fruit or clean hotel rooms rather than importing millions of foreigners to do this work?

The furlough junkies love it they go to the beach and pub everyday with their welfare gang members and its in their interest not to social distance not to wear a mask etc so they can get Sunak to give them even more furlough money for doing f all in their daily lives.

No other western country has gone down the furlough route, rather than breeding a new generation of shysters with it get them take another job that is available rather than giving them money to sit on a beach all day or when they are bored going to a pub instead.

I agree it should be.

Most British native will never and ever take low jobs such as hospitality jobs. And when those immigrants who came here legally take those low paid jobs, they start whining with 'They stole our jobs, get them back' and etc.
Reply 70
Original post by iNeed2p
I agree it should be.

Most British native will never and ever take low jobs such as hospitality jobs. And when those immigrants who came here legally take those low paid jobs, they start whining with 'They stole our jobs, get them back' and etc.

First post huh
Reply 71
Original post by iNeed2p
I agree it should be.

The welfare gang seem most worried about other people getting in on their secret and having a life of riley as opposed to ever thinking about getting a job. Since they have never worked in their life the idea of working vs free cash being given to them tax free is an alien concept

Go on tiktok its all welfare junkies on their doing f all through the day apart from jumping around dancing. There is a so called disabled guy on there with 500k followers so disabled he goes to mcdonalds, weatherspoons and other eateries every day at the taxpayers expense!

Welfare pays work doesnt
The welfare gang seem most worried about other people getting in on their secret and having a life of riley as opposed to ever thinking about getting a job. Since they have never worked in their life the idea of working vs free cash being given to them tax free is an alien concept

Go on tiktok its all welfare junkies on their doing f all through the day apart from jumping around dancing. There is a so called disabled guy on there with 500k followers so disabled he goes to mcdonalds, weatherspoons and other eateries every day at the taxpayers expense!

Welfare pays work doesnt

It's the government to blame for that. They want people not to work and keep them into poverty. Well, these small minded people they keep staying on welfare for longtime thinking it's heaven and free ticket from John Bull.

People who are incapable of working should never receive welfare except for some circumstances. These people you're talking about on tiktok who are earning a living from there as well as claiming welfare, they will never get out poverty.

Most people die by the age of 25, but aren't buried until they're 75. But some people get two lives. The second life begins when they realise they have only one life. And these people who realised that they only have one life will never be the people who claims welfare for the rest of their life.

N.B If you're vigorous, with no problems preventing you from work and you still choose to claim benefits and live on it. Know it well that you're the people who are died in their 25 but still are not buried.

Welfare pays work doesnt

Now my point of view the people of the Furlough 'gangs'.

The main i reason i think it should be scrammed from them is, a lot of them aren't following the rules and think they are above the law. They can't even wear bloody mask. They sit there on the beaches very close to each other while we still have phuking pandemics that is even preventing some people to pursue their goals.

Second reason i think furlough scheme isn't good and the government will have more debts but, guess what? the more debts it has the more it will come out those debts from you hard earned money. Nothing is free, if John Bull gets more in debts, you're the one who is going to repay it. John Bull is very good at this remember, they can make you pay without even realising you're paying back something.
Reply 74
Original post by iNeed2p

The main i reason i think it should be scrammed from them is, a lot of them aren't following the rules and think they are above the law. They can't even wear bloody mask. They sit there on the beaches very close to each other while we still have phuking pandemics that is even preventing some people to pursue their goals.

Second reason i think furlough scheme isn't good and the government will have more debts but, guess what? the more debts it has the more it will come out those debts from you hard earned money. Nothing is free, if John Bull gets more in debts, you're the one who is going to repay it. John Bull is very good at this remember, they can make you pay without even realising you're paying back something.

Funny thing is those welfare gang members think that those who have done the right thing, worked hard etc etc should pay more tax just so that they can get more welfare!! unbelievable right. not enough they can binge watch sky 24/7 and fill their face with chinese and pizza at the taxpayers they are like pigs feeding out of the taxpayers trough.

Heres a change of thought, hows about scrapping welfare and giving the lazy sods a choice work and survive or do what you like
Funny thing is those welfare gang members think that those who have done the right thing, worked hard etc etc should pay more tax just so that they can get more welfare!! unbelievable right. not enough they can binge watch sky 24/7 and fill their face with chinese and pizza at the taxpayers they are like pigs feeding out of the taxpayers trough.

Heres a change of thought, hows about scrapping welfare and giving the lazy sods a choice work and survive or do what you like

How about scrapping both welfare and 'furlough gangs' from all the people who are in capable of working. No excuses. You can't get a job, go clean hotels, kitchen porter, hospitality and etc. So how about that?

'Worked hard' my arse, mate last time i checked furlough workers they didn't had a proper job in the first place coz if they had no one would furloughed them. They can't even get mortgage anymore as they can't be trusted to pay their bills as they don't have stable career. So they're almost the same position with the small minded 'welfare gang members'
Reply 76
Original post by TheStupidMoon
Where is this magic furlough money coming from?
From your future taxes and mine

Why are they being sacked instead of their jobs being put on hold? Don't we have a benefits system?

We did, until IDS purged the living daylights out of it a decade ago:smile:
Reply 77
Original post by iNeed2p

What is a furlough gang sorry?

The problem with trying to selectively do it based on social behaviour is its impossible to implement..
As to debts, you know the government is being paid to borrow right? All governments (bar 1 or 2) run on deficit spending, of all the times to run one this is decidedly it.
As but an example, would you really like to see your family all lose their jobs and the government simply shrug their shoulders and say 'who cares'?
Original post by Napp
What is a furlough gang sorry?

The problem with trying to selectively do it based on social behaviour is its impossible to implement..
As to debts, you know the government is being paid to borrow right? All governments (bar 1 or 2) run on deficit spending, of all the times to run one this is decidedly it.
As but an example, would you really like to see your family all lose their jobs and the government simply shrug their shoulders and say 'who cares'?

I was using @monkeybest term you know just to mock him like the way he is mocking the 'welfare gang members'

I know the government borrow but, how they long they're going to keep that? Don't you think they already borrowed too much? You don't think that they might reform UK tax?

I was getting with along with @monkeybest and maybe try to teach him/her that there is no much of difference between 'welfare gang members' and 'furlough gang members'
Original post by iNeed2p
I was using @monkeybest term you know just to mock him like the way he is mocking the 'welfare gang members'

I know the government borrow but, how they long they're going to keep that? Don't you think they already borrowed too much? You don't think that they might reform UK tax?

I was getting with along with @monkeybest and maybe try to teach him/her that there is no much of difference between 'welfare gang members' and 'furlough gang members'

To be honest I doubt the debts of major countries will ever be paid back in the form they are currently.

American debt on its own is 20 odd trillion.

I would assume they will default as a group or inflate their way out of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending