The Student Room Group

What sports do you guys do?

I think it’s really interesting to see what different sports people do so I do ballet 🩰 What do you guys do? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Does walking count? :tongue:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mesopotamian.

PRSOM :rofl:
Original post by neko no basu
PRSOM :rofl:

PRSOM right back at you :catfight:
Skiing
I play table tennis a bit, love pool and played some 5-a-side footy until i had an injury :colondollar: tho i mostly watch sports rather than play myself :tongue:
Reply 6
Fencing 🤺
swimming dance and badminton

im pretty sporty
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mesopotamian.

I suppose racewalking is a sport so it can count 😂
Original post by DiddyDec
Skiing

Ooh that’s very cool. How do you do it regularly though?
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Ooh that’s very cool. How do you do it regularly though?

I don't, I do it once a year.
Reply 11
Sitting and playing sims.

I'll tell you it's bloody hard work that, it can get quite sore sitting on a bed for a full day.
Original post by markovchain17
I play table tennis a bit, love pool and played some 5-a-side footy until i had an injury :colondollar: tho i mostly watch sports rather than play myself :tongue:

Looll I am unbelievably bad at table tennis but I play it with my cousins all the time bc my aunt has a table tennis table (that’s really weird to say 😂) and we just laugh at how bad I am at it 😂

Aww sorry about your injury :frown: is it serious if you don’t mind me asking?

Haha fair enough. What sports do you like to watch?
Original post by Moonbow
Fencing 🤺

That’s so coollll. This might be a really dumb question but is it anything like sword fighting in films?😂
I currently play tennis 🎾 and golf ⛳,
When I was younger I also played womens football.
Original post by vix.xvi
swimming dance and badminton

im pretty sporty

I love swimming. I used to do lessons when I was younger but I stopped and I regret it soo much. Badminton sounds fun too!

Yay dance! snap! What kind of dance do you do?
Original post by DiddyDec
I don't, I do it once a year.

Aha that makes more sense lol.
Original post by Bio 7
Sitting and playing sims.

I'll tell you it's bloody hard work that, it can get quite sore sitting on a bed for a full day.

I have so much respect for you. That is the most difficult sport ever. People just don’t realise; they underestimate the ability of athletes of your kind.
Hey. I love to play tennis, basketball, judo, archery and swimming. Love to watch tennis and football too, but not too good at football lol 😂
Competitive Gardening :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
I have so much respect for you. That is the most difficult sport ever. People just don’t realise; they underestimate the ability of athletes of your kind.

Indeed, people don't realise sore arses from sitting are worse than many injuries but someone has to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest