The Student Room Group

Can you make alot of money doing delivery jobs?

I'm thinking of moving down to London and taking up delivery work professionally. I'm already signed up as a UberEats delivery driver but only on a bicycle. If I were to do this in a car whilst also having another delivery job could I make good money? I've heard a few people say they earn upto £200 a day delivering with UberEats in a car. I guess I'm asking whether I could make enough to sustain myself in London where living costs are more epensive, than here in the midlands.

Thanks.
If somebody with experience could respond to this that would be appreciated, he's asked a really good question
Original post by jjayskopezzz
I'm thinking of moving down to London and taking up delivery work professionally. I'm already signed up as a UberEats delivery driver but only on a bicycle. If I were to do this in a car whilst also having another delivery job could I make good money? I've heard a few people say they earn upto £200 a day delivering with UberEats in a car. I guess I'm asking whether I could make enough to sustain myself in London where living costs are more epensive, than here in the midlands.

Thanks.

What's the pay structure? How many hours in a day can you give over to work and expect to be called on? What income do you need and what do you call 'good money'?

It's just maths, and it depends what you call good money. In universal terms, no - there's no way you can make good money. It's probably not much above min wage even if you are excellent and put in max hours and manage to get the best wage/tips etc out of it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending