The Student Room Group

(-_-) JoshDarnIt, not another blog... (-_-)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nialler x
And they crack me up to :lol:

to. to. to. to. to. to.

You've brought out my inner grammar nazi :fuhrer:
Original post by Wooord
Okay. Jos..i mean Arthur has made a blog. Everyone can pack up and go home now

Wait, I'm the blog to end all blogs? This accomplishment is going down on my CV...
Original post by cheerIeader
Suddenly you're way hotter to me. Weird.

It's because I'm capable of being intellectual and creative instead of my usual ''no-filtered foul-mouthed bs-spewing'' self innit :colone:
I'm sitting here slowly starving myself to death as I reply to all these messages. Get yer priorities straight Joshie boy :mad2:
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
to. to. to. to. to. to.

Okay, keep your hair on :rolleyes:
Original post by Nialler x
Okay, keep your hair on :rolleyes:

I dare you to say that to a bald person :colone:
to. to. to. to. to. to.

<owls have entered this chat> :colone:
Reply 27
Woo hoo! :rave:
Tag me :ninja:
Original post by Chronoscope
<owls have entered this chat> :colone:

**** sake :rofl:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Woo hoo! :rave:
Tag me :ninja:

To be tagged requires a fee of £50
Reply 30

Jokes on you, I dont have any £.
I can give you $ though? :colondollar: ( $0.00 to be precise )

bank transfer/direct debit? :cool:

Spoiler

Original post by LovelyMrFox
Jokes on you, I dont have any £.
I can give you $ though? :colondollar: ( $0.00 to be precise )

Trying to barter with me eh? Well lucky for you it's working it't the only option I can accept right now.
Original post by Yas031119
bank transfer/direct debit? :cool:

Spoiler

Cash in hand please

Spoiler

Welcome to the greatest blog on planet Earth!
(had to sell myself with something bold right?)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As per the title, I've decided to create a blog. Why? Well hold yer bloody horses there ya wee impatient bugger and I'll tell you.

Before we get into the basics, I feel I must address the title of this blog.
You may be wondering who this JoshDarnIt fella is. Well for those who've known me on here for a while, you'll know that I went by that alias before adopting my current one. I figured it made for a good title...

ANYWAYS let's begin...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why did you create this blog?

I thought it would be a good creative outlet for me (and @Hellohsjakodsmka convinced me to do so).

What should I expect to see?

My personal journey to becoming the strongest version of myself. This includes thoughts, philosophies, exercises etc that propel me forward in my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual growth.

This ties in with the above. Random quotes from my favourite philosophical and spiritual teachers and my thoughts on their principles.

Anything related to my interests (gaming, comic books, jiu jitsu, spirituality blah blah blah)

The incessant and downright erratic ramblings of an absolute madman.

Whatever other bs I feel like writing about.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you'd like to be tagged (don't see why you would want to be), then all ya gotta do is ask my G.

Spoiler

Expanding my comfort zone here by making one of these so welcome me with open arms pls and thank you. Will edit it to make it more readable later when I can be arsed lol.

Subbed! I expect hourly updates on the spider and him to now own the room he resides in. When you enter you must call him sir and make a tiny glass of wine with ice :h:
Reply 34
Lovely :colone:
Original post by Moonbow
Subbed! I expect hourly updates on the spider and him to now own the room he resides in. When you enter you must call him sir and make a tiny glass of wine with ice :h:

You expect me to treat him like royalty after he turn up unannounced in my room and saw me half naked? Preposterous! I will not allow for this! :fuhrer:
Trying to barter with me eh? Well lucky for you it's working it't the only option I can accept right now.

Cash in hand please

Spoiler

jokes on you, i do in fact have an abundance of monopoly currency :cool: the exchange rates are quaking
You expect me to treat him like royalty after he turn up unannounced in my room and saw me half naked? Preposterous! I will not allow for this! :fuhrer:

The Royal Society of Arachnids (RSA) beg to differ :sexface:
Original post by Yas031119
jokes on you, i do in fact have an abundance of monopoly currency :cool: the exchange rates are quaking

Can I haz ples?
Original post by Moonbow
The Royal Society of Arachnids (RSA) beg to differ :sexface:

Yeah well...yeah! Got em'.

Tell you what, I'm gonna get a mole (not literal) to infiltrate the RSA and destroy it from the inside out :colone:
I dare you to say that to a bald person :colone:

To a bald person, i'll say keep you pants on
I'm not rude, i'm humble af

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending