The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So all virgins are boring...? This thread doesn’t really make any sense...
Reply 41
Original post by black tea
Yeah, they do.

Ok.
Original post by mgi
It was actually a question to debate, not an actual fact??

Oh, I think you should make that clearer in the original post. It seems like a statement at the moment :smile:
Original post by mgi

Your initial post was poorly worded then.
Are you a teacher?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by mgi

Nobody is debating it, I think everyone agrees that it is a moronic statement. Being boring has absolutely nothing to do with having sex :lol:
Original post by mgi

You worded it like a rhetorical question.
Reply 46
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Nobody is debating it, I think everyone agrees that it is a moronic statement. Being boring has absolutely nothing to do with having sex :lol:

people are debating it. 59 posts so far?
Original post by mgi

Well if you consider everyone saying the same thing a debate then sure 🤷*♀️
Original post by mgi
There is no way that someone like you will have checked the range and number of posts that i have posted in their thousands!

I have just done a cursory search of your posts containing the word "sex" and it produced about 1340 posts, for reference that is 67 pages of posts. Roughly 12% of your posts.
Reply 49
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Oh, I think you should make that clearer in the original post. It seems like a statement at the moment :smile:

its got a question mark!?
Reply 50
Original post by mgi

Only 10 of which were seriously talking about it. The other 49 are just making fun of you.
And most of the 10 are disagreeing with you and agreeing with each other. There is no debating going on here.
I kinda feel sorry for the OP but 🍿
Original post by mgi
its got a question mark!?

But like @DiddyDec said, it’s phrased like a rhetorical question.
Reply 53
Original post by DiddyDec
I have just done a cursory search of your posts containing the word "sex" and it produced about 1340 posts, for reference that is 67 pages of posts. Roughly 12% of your posts.

You see! So 88% are not! I was trying to educate poor blacktea who was ranting at me again! lol.

Lol what 😂😭 PRSOM. That’s so much.
Original post by mgi
You see! So 88% are not! I was trying to educate poor blackalice who was ranting at me again! lol.

Wow. Did you just call me blackalice as an insult? Isn't that a bit ahem... Racist.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Only 10 of which were seriously talking about it. The other 49 are just making fun of you.
And most of the 10 are disagreeing with you and agreeing with each other. There is no debating going on here.

I don't mind. lol. Agreeing or disagreeing, so what?
Original post by mgi
You see! So 88% are not! I was trying to educate poor blackalice who was ranting at me again! lol.

No, that is poor use of data. Just because the post does not contain the exact word "sex" does not mean the topic which you are discussing is not sex.

It is frightening number of posts for a single user and does suggest you spend an inordinate amount of time discussing the matter compared to the average user.

By comparison, I have 7 pages about 140 posts. Roughly 1.3% of my posts.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Lol what 😂😭 PRSOM. That’s so much.

Data is a powerful tool :lol:
Reply 59
No, that is poor use of data. Just because the post does not contain the exact word "sex" does not mean the topic which you are discussing is not sex.

It is frightening number of posts for a single user and do suggest you spend an oridinate amount of time discussing the matter compared to the average user.

By comparison, I have 7 pages about 140 posts. Roughly 1.3% of my posts.

Bit of a newb question, sorry, but how do you find that data?

Latest

Trending

Trending