The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by YaliaV
Trolls tend to receive a lot of replies, so that doesn’t mean much.

You should have a look at what people say on some other threads.
Reply 81
Original post by mgi
It actually says "Are young people getting more boring?" This is a question not an opinion. Do you see the difference?

i'm dissecting your first comment. less people in their twenties reported having sex. therefore you conclude they are 'getting more boring'?
Original post by mgi
You should have a look at what people say on some other threads.

Let's just see how many replies you get once your band, shall we 😊.
Reply 83
Original post by Joleee
i'm dissecting your first comment. less people in their twenties reported having sex. therefore you conclude they are 'getting more boring'?

What conclusion? it was a question! Where is my supposed "conclusion " You have twisted this quite well!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by glassalice
Let's just see how many replies you get once your band, shall we 😊.

I will not be banned. Would you like to bet? Most threads stop after a while. But that's not a banning.
107 posts so far.
Reply 85
i read words.
Reply 86
Original post by Joleee
i read words.

No. You are now dodging. It was clearly a question. Ignore the question mark if you wish or just say that you are incorrect.
Original post by mgi
Oh dear. Let's talk through your hang ups about sex! lol.

ok
Anyways, this is The Student Room, not The Sex Room. I don't know how you can go around constantly posting about sex knowing that there are younger users around. Try some other forum maybe, don't feel like this is quite your place?
Original post by mgi
No. You are now dodging. It was clearly a question. Ignore the question mark if you wish or just say that you are incorrect.

you worded the original post as a rhetorical question. you took an article and made a whole thread just to discuss why people who don’t have sex are “boring”.

you did not ask for a debate. you gave an article and proceeded to ask a rhetorical question which gave everyone here the view that you agreed with said article.

in future, if you want a debate, make that clear.

however, a lot of your posts are sex-orientated. i have also seen you respond to multiple threads to discuss sex. you seem to have a real interest in teenagers sex lives. seems a bit strange.

Latest

Trending

Trending