The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Executive Officer Interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aysha98x
It’s not impossible however. I would recommend staying on the reserve list. My sister was over 100th position on the reserve list and received an offer recently. Many people back out of the reserve list so your number can lower on the list.

Yeh I’m guna stay on it, it’s guna be on for a year anyways so will have to wait and see
thanks
Original post by PrittyVacant
I really hope you hear back soon Pegleg.. I think it will be this week, as did you say closing date for apps was 20th? That was 5 days after North East and we only heard back on Wednesday or Thursday last week.. So I think yours will be this week. Hold tight - no news is good news!

I've interviewed for London - how many weeks did you guys wait for your interview feedback for other regions?
I don’t think any region has had any interview results back yet. My partner applied for north central been 4 weeks now waiting for the results
Reply 83
Original post by Anisablue
I don’t think any region has had any interview results back yet. My partner applied for north central been 4 weeks now waiting for the results

Was your partners application internal? I’m in the same boat
Yes it was internal these a perminate roles
I’m on reserve for ho dwp , so I need you guys to get the results and give out jobs so that they can start giving out my job ahah lol
Reply 86
Yes it was internal these a perminate roles

Does your partner have an evaluation form in the ‘view application’ section? I’ve read people saying they do but I don’t have that. What area have they applied for?
Original post by wr72
Does your partner have an evaluation form in the ‘view application’ section? I’ve read people saying they do but I don’t have that. What area have they applied for?

I don’t. My feedback option also disappeared on Friday. I applied for the North region.
I’m on reserve for ho dwp , so I need you guys to get the results and give out jobs so that they can start giving out my job ahah lol

I know people have been given positions in Service Centre’s for HO’s. Usually the HO’s will start before the EO’s.
Reply 89
I don’t. My feedback option also disappeared on Friday. I applied for the North region.

i applied for Central England & Wales, i completed my interview on the 12th July and my feedback box also dissapeared on friday i think they are starting to sift through the video interviews
Original post by COG2020
i applied for Central England & Wales, i completed my interview on the 12th July and my feedback box also dissapeared on friday i think they are starting to sift through the video interviews

I think we’ll hear back tomorrow or end of this week hopefully
Reply 91
I think we’ll hear back tomorrow or end of this week hopefully

knowing the civil service we will hear back at the end of the month, they love to keep people waiting lol
Yh he also applied for north central, and his feedback box has also disappeared.He told me today work said next Monday results will be out but every week they keep saying that lol( he currently works for DWP)
I’m on reserve for north central and north east. I was offereda service centre role in Newcastle (northeast) on Friday but way to far out for me. Not heard a thing from north central but like I said I’m position 77. I don’t really want the service centre job as it entailed managing EO,s that managed UC AO’s I want to work in the job centre with work coaches
Original post by COG2020
knowing the civil service we will hear back at the end of the month, they love to keep people waiting lol

It’s because the recruitment way is different this time. Usually DWP staff, the HO’s do the interviews and sifiting themselves and pass the scores to the CS recruitment to hand out jobs. Before when I have applied for jobs with DWP I’ve heard back by 2 weeks after my interview. But this time it’s just recruitment doing the full thing themselves so they’re taking their time.
Original post by makkurokurosuke
I've interviewed for London - how many weeks did you guys wait for your interview feedback for other regions?

I haven’t interviewed yet - North East deadline is by Friday. I’m doing my interview on Wednesday. Judging by timeline for apps though, I bet it’ll be at least a month!
It was SO’s in dwp that interviewed me
It was SO’s in dwp that interviewed me

Yeah for HO’s they have different interviewing style. As they’re less vacancies and more in depth they need to recruit themselves. Same for HMRC with the HO interviews.
Yep that correct Aisha my interview was over Skype
Reply 98
It's the 3 pieces of ID

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending