The Student Room Group

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Lol bleeding on a chair when I was on my period and my chem teacher talking to me about it after class, asking if I was injured or had a wound in my leg that was bleeding on the chair in the lesson, not realising that I was on my period. Also bleeding on a chair in the exam hall and having to tell the invigilators I had done it and they cleaned it up.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol bleeding on a chair when I was on my period and my chem teacher talking to me about it after class, asking if I was injured or had a wound in my leg that was bleeding on the chair in the lesson, not realising that I was on my period. Also bleeding on a chair in the exam hall and having to tell the invigilators I had done it and they cleaned it up.

Ooh toughhh. I had a period that lasted A WHOLE MONTH and was so heavy, I would completely soak through my pad and my clothes after one hour every single day. I was in year 7 so it was so difficult lol. Not my most embarrassing moment though. I’ve had a lot but I really can’t think of any right now 😂
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
Ooh toughhh. I had a period that lasted A WHOLE MONTH and was so heavy, I would completely soak through my pad and my clothes after one hour every single day. I was in year 7 so it was so difficult lol. Not my most embarrassing moment though. I’ve had a lot but I really can’t think of any right now 😂

Mine was when i told someone i am addicted to tsr..____...So embarrassed

I feel your pain! And omg A MONTH! I've been there my period has gone through my clothes so many times as it's just so heavy omg. Lol I got my period in year 7 and I've had plenty more embarrassing period stories lmaoo. Same I feel like I embarrass myself so much that I'm kinda numb to it now ngl😂
Original post by Goldie-Is-King

Lol I tell my friends that all the time and they're like we know sis dw

Loolll I’m never telling anyone that. It’s too embarrassing 😂😂😂 I never in my wildest dreams thought I could be addicted to TSR but here we are 😂
I feel your pain! And omg A MONTH! I've been there my period has gone through my clothes so many times as it's just so heavy omg. Lol I got my period in year 7 and I've had plenty more embarrassing period stories lmaoo. Same I feel like I embarrass myself so much that I'm kinda numb to it now ngl😂

Luckily I’m quite light now but I feel you! :frown: It sorted itself out but I’ve leaked onto a few chairs at school during that month and probably around that time. I would just quickly kick it under and hope the next person who sat there noticed so they wouldn’t have to sit in it but I wouldn’t have to be embarrassed at the same time 😂 I started in year 6 and I went to PGL on my period but THEY HAD NO BINS IN THE TOILETS. Hahaha sameee honestly. I’m numb to it too 😂
Luckily I’m quite light now but I feel you! :frown: It sorted itself out but I’ve leaked onto a few chairs at school during that month and probably around that time. I would just quickly kick it under and hope the next person who sat there noticed so they wouldn’t have to sit in it but I wouldn’t have to be embarrassed at the same time 😂 I started in year 6 and I went to PGL on my period but THEY HAD NO BINS IN THE TOILETS. Hahaha sameee honestly. I’m numb to it too 😂

Ahh lucky, my period is still rlly heavy:frown:
Hahah yes that's a good idea😂. OMG that must've been AWFUL! I cant imagine how bad that must've been! I got mine in year 7 at school and I didnt realise I'd gotten my period so I told my mum that I had blood in my pants and she was like you've started your period. Lol I was so stupid and refused to believe i had started it so went a WHOLE 3 HOUR JOURNEY WITHOUT A PAD. Honestly I was so stupid 😂😂😂😂
Ahh lucky, my period is still rlly heavy:frown:
Hahah yes that's a good idea😂. OMG that must've been AWFUL! I cant imagine how bad that must've been! I got mine in year 7 at school and I didnt realise I'd gotten my period so I told my mum that I had blood in my pants and she was like you've started your period. Lol I was so stupid and refused to believe i had started it so went a WHOLE 3 HOUR JOURNEY WITHOUT A PAD. Honestly I was so stupid 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, there was a bin in my room so I bundled the pads up in a bunch of toilet paper and threw them away but someone in my room noticed and was like "eww is that a period pad" so that was not fun :s-smilie: Omg that's so funny. You must have thought you were dying :lol:
Yeah, there was a bin in my room so I bundled the pads up in a bunch of toilet paper and threw them away but someone in my room noticed and was like "eww is that a period pad" so that was not fun :s-smilie: Omg that's so funny. You must have thought you were dying :lol:

Omg that must've been so awkward! Lol that's somewhat better than my year 6 pgl experience tho when everyone in my room threw up and someone threw up on some of my stuff:s-smilie:. Hahha yes I lowkey did ngl lol I finally gave in to wearing a pad that evening so it worked out in the end
Omg that must've been so awkward! Lol that's somewhat better than my year 6 pgl experience tho when everyone in my room threw up and someone threw up on some of my stuff:s-smilie:. Hahha yes I lowkey did ngl lol I finally gave in to wearing a pad that evening so it worked out in the end

It was sooo awkward, especially becuase we weren't actually friends because I was put in her room because there was some sort of conflict in her group so the teacher wanted to put them in separate rooms ugh. Oh gosh, mine is nothing compared to that. That's grosss. Especially at that age, I definitely wouldn't know what to do to clean my stuff up :afraid: Thank god you did haha. It must have driven your mum mad trying to convince you :lol:
Being born with the face, body and personality I have 🥴
It was sooo awkward, especially becuase we weren't actually friends because I was put in her room because there was some sort of conflict in her group so the teacher wanted to put them in separate rooms ugh. Oh gosh, mine is nothing compared to that. That's grosss. Especially at that age, I definitely wouldn't know what to do to clean my stuff up :afraid: Thank god you did haha. It must have driven your mum mad trying to convince you :lol:

Omg that's even worse that you werent even friends! I wish the teachers split our dorm up and took all the sick ppl out, but tbf I was the only one who didnt throw up lol by the end of the weekend. Yeah it was so mank, lol I ended up throwing the stuff w sick on away lmaoo. Lol it probably did, I was just so scared at the concept of getting my period
Loolll I’m never telling anyone that. It’s too embarrassing 😂😂😂 I never in my wildest dreams thought I could be addicted to TSR but here we are 😂

I was only joking chop
Would you really be embarrassed if one of your friends found you on here?
Omg that's even worse that you werent even friends! I wish the teachers split our dorm up and took all the sick ppl out, but tbf I was the only one who didnt throw up lol by the end of the weekend. Yeah it was so mank, lol I ended up throwing the stuff w sick on away lmaoo. Lol it probably did, I was just so scared at the concept of getting my period

Eurgh, sounds disgusting. That was probably a good call lol. Imagine all of your stuff smelling like vomit until you got home :s-smilie: Fair enough tbh, it is a little scary at first
I was only joking chop
Would you really be embarrassed if one of your friends found you on here?

I don't know tbh. It wouldn't be the end of the world but I feel like they'd be a little weirded out lol. It depends on the friend though. I wouldn't mind a specific friend knowing but other than that, I think I'd rather they didn't because they literally would not drop it haha. Plus, I'd be way more reluctant to post a lot of stuff on here if people actually know who I am
Eurgh, sounds disgusting. That was probably a good call lol. Imagine all of your stuff smelling like vomit until you got home :s-smilie: Fair enough tbh, it is a little scary at first

Ikr that weekend at pgl was just awful lmaoo. Yeah that's true but I guess you get used to it as time goes on
Ikr that weekend at pgl was just awful lmaoo. Yeah that's true but I guess you get used to it as time goes on

True! And it's so much easier to talk to your friends about it too now lol. When I was younger, I was too embarrassed haha
True! And it's so much easier to talk to your friends about it too now lol. When I was younger, I was too embarrassed haha

Omg same I literally didnt tell one of my friends as I was too embarrassed. Now I openly talk about it w my friends whenever now as it's now embarrassing anymore lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending