The Student Room Group

If you're Muslim and you're waiting for your A level results, read this :)

I highly recommend reading Tahajjud if you're worried about your A level results.

It honestly works miracles!

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said, “Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: “Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?” [Bukhari]

Imam Shafi said "the dua made at Tahajjud is like an arrow that does not miss it's target"

A level results have been decided and have been given to our universities. However, this does not mean that the infinite power of Allah (swt) cannot change our results and destiny.

Wake up in the last third of the night (30 mins before Fajr) and pray Tahajjud for the next 3 nights :smile:

How to pray Tahajjud:

1). Wake up in the last third of the night (30 mins before Fajr) and make the intention to read Tahajjud
2). Make wudhu just as you would for any other prayer.
3). Pray 2 rakaat nafl prayers as many times as you want depending on your willpower.
4). Make sincere dua for what you want.

May Allah (swt) grant you all the A level grades you need for your firm choice university.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v94jpUQxp9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlAl5mliVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how would prayer have any effect on the outcome of your grades if they're already decided previously ? that makes no sense
Reply 2
Original post by 2jz_kyle
how would prayer have any effect on the outcome of your grades if they're already decided previously ? that makes no sense

Allah swt can see the future. If he knows that you would have prayed in the future, he would have given you grades accordingly at the present. Allah is also the most powerful. He can change what he likes whenever. Everything belongs to him. Your statement undermines the infinite power of God. If he can create this universe, why wouldn't he be able to change a grade? :smile:
Reply 3
If anyone has any questions about praying Tahajjud, just let me know and I'll try to find out for you :smile:
Subhanallah. This is an amazing suggestion that I have tried. I also highly recommend it as I provides you with the inner peace as you’ve left it to Allah s.w.t as he is the caretaker of all affairs :smile: x
Praying tahajjud is honestly the key to getting everything you want (if it’s good for you of course)
Reply 6
Original post by dentalgeekpysh
Subhanallah. This is an amazing suggestion that I have tried. I also highly recommend it as I provides you with the inner peace as you’ve left it to Allah s.w.t as he is the caretaker of all affairs :smile: x

Original post by Muhsin786
Praying tahajjud is honestly the key to getting everything you want (if it’s good for you of course)

Praying Tahajjud works wonders! May Allah swt give you the grades you need, ameen.
Reply 7
I respectfully disagree :smile: Both hard work and prayer are the keys to success. Allah swt has infinite power.
didn't turn up for the exam but will pray to change a U to A*
No need to spend time criticising someone’s post about helping other Muslims:smile:
OP, as a revert this is so helpful. I’m not getting A-Level results or anything, but I’ll keep this in my notes for future reference for anything!:smile:

May Allah Subhanna Wa Ta’ala bless you for trying to help us all
Does it have to be half an hour before fajr? Can you not do it any other time?
Mashallah, appreciate this
Reply 13
Original post by beyond21
didn't turn up for the exam but will pray to change a U to A*

In Islam, we believe that both hard work and prayer leads to success. You cannot pray for an A* whilst doing U grade work :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Euphoria101
OP, as a revert this is so helpful. I’m not getting A-Level results or anything, but I’ll keep this in my notes for future reference for anything!:smile:

May Allah Subhanna Wa Ta’ala bless you for trying to help us all

Ameen, and jazakallah!
Reply 15
Original post by Euphoria101
Does it have to be half an hour before fajr? Can you not do it any other time?

It can be anytime between Isha and Fajr. However, it is recommended to be read in the last third of the night as Allah swt is closer to us at that time :smile: Some people read it straight after Isha if they think they won't be able to wake up for it. Whatever suits you!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by hwpo1
I highly recommend reading Tahajjud if you're worried about your A level results.

It honestly works miracles!

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said, “Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: “Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?” [Bukhari]

Imam Shafi said "the dua made at Tahajjud is like an arrow that does not miss it's target"

A level results have been decided and have been given to our universities. However, this does not mean that the infinite power of Allah (swt) cannot change our results and destiny.

Wake up in the last third of the night (30 mins before Fajr) and pray Tahajjud for the next 3 nights :smile:

How to pray Tahajjud:

1). Wake up in the last third of the night (30 mins before Fajr) and make the intention to read Tahajjud
2). Make wudhu just as you would for any other prayer.
3). Pray 2 rakaat nafl prayers as many times as you want depending on your willpower.
4). Make sincere dua for what you want.

May Allah (swt) grant you all the A level grades you need for your firm choice university.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v94jpUQxp9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlAl5mliVI

Wow jzk for this exactly what i needed subhanallah as Gcse results day is not too far away either. Allah knows best and may everyone get the grades they hope for inshallah
Jzk for this exactly what I needed as GCSE results day is not too far away either. May allah grant everyone the grades they deserve In Sha Allah.
Reply 18
Original post by RogerOxon
This is the wrong forum for your lies. Either put it in a debate forum, or run to F&S.

If I have made a mistake and put it in the wrong forum then i'm sure one of the TSR mods will move it. As far as I am concerned, I am advising A level students ahead of results day and so putting it in the A level forum seems correct.

Please don't disrespect us by calling what we believe in as lies. Have some due regard for our feelings :smile:
Original post by hwpo1
I respectfully disagree :smile: Both hard work and prayer are the keys to success. Allah swt has infinite power.

I agree but the results are out now x

Latest

Trending

Trending