Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazelly
Sending lots of luck to you! :h:

same to you
Original post by Keri00Summers
same to you

Thank you :smile:
Hey guys!

Are you all receiving your grades tomorrow or do some of you have to wait till Thursday?

I only ask as in the past some schools would move their results day to be in line with A-level results day, and just wondered if that was happening again or not.

EH
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey guys!

Are you all receiving your grades tomorrow or do some of you have to wait till Thursday?

I only ask as in the past some schools would move their results day to be in line with A-level results day, and just wondered if that was happening again or not.

EH

Waiting until Thursday!
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Waiting until Thursday!

I make a poll and see what the split is, I imagine many people will have to wait till Thursday!
Original post by Bree Delahaye
Post, telephone or email 😅 we have been told so many diffrent things.

That's a lot of options! Have they narrowed it down since we last spoke?

Original post by Hazelly
How is everyone feeling about results day? I'm in year 12 doing Health and Social Care :biggrin:

Good luck!

Good luck with your results! :biggrin: How are you feeling?

Original post by Lshort17
Getting mine put on ProPortal apparently which i hate. Would rather get it through post or text as i know that i would receive it then

Did you get a choice about how to receive your results? Not long to go now! :h:

Original post by pepsimaxcherry
Waiting until Thursday!

Good luck! How've you been keeping your mind off things whilst you wait? :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Good luck! How've you been keeping your mind off things whilst you wait? :smile:

No didnt get a choice and had to milk the answer out of them 😂

Yes not long 😬😬😬
No didnt get a choice and had to milk the answer out of them 😂

Yes not long 😬😬😬

Oh heck! I'm sure you'll have smashed your results :dumbells:

Have you got anything planned for the day itself? :smile:
Oh heck! I'm sure you'll have smashed your results :dumbells:

Have you got anything planned for the day itself? :smile:

Haha. We shall see, i dont want to be big headed about it as it will end up blowing back at me haha! So i shall remain at a neutral level at the moment!

Not really haha! Not much of a big thing. Have you anything planned?
Haha. We shall see, i dont want to be big headed about it as it will end up blowing back at me haha! So i shall remain at a neutral level at the moment!

Not really haha! Not much of a big thing. Have you anything planned?

That's fair enough! :biggrin:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I felt like GCSEs were a big deal at the time but as time's gone on I realise there's more to stuff than just results so whatever happens, happens. I'll be on TSR most of the day and pottering around the house like any other day :lol:
That's fair enough! :biggrin:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I felt like GCSEs were a big deal at the time but as time's gone on I realise there's more to stuff than just results so whatever happens, happens. I'll be on TSR most of the day and pottering around the house like any other day :lol:

Oh nice! Yeh probably the same here, get any uni bits sorted once i get a response or whatever. Yeh theres more to it than results day haha. Some people go out for a meal or have a party but i dont see it as being major. I think completing a degree or getting a new job is more to celebrate
Hey guys!

EH

From the sounds of it in my region, all students are receiving their BTEC grades on Thursday :smile:
Good luck with your results! :biggrin: How are you feeling?

Thank you! I'm feeling alright thanks, a little worried about my grade with getting two merits in the exams but nothing can be done about it at the end of the day lol
Original post by Hazelly
Thank you! I'm feeling alright thanks, a little worried about my grade with getting two merits in the exams but nothing can be done about it at the end of the day lol

are you going to do unit 3 and unit 4 exams in year 13?
are you going to do unit 3 and unit 4 exams in year 13?

Yes I am :smile:
Original post by Hazelly
Yes I am :smile:

I was looking at past papers grade boundaries of unit 3 and 4 which could help you see what average marks you would need to get a M or a D.
Hey guys!

EH

Thursday, dont know anywhere collecting tomorrow
Thursday, dont know anywhere collecting tomorrow

I heard the school gets the results tomorrow and we get it on Thursday
I heard the school gets the results tomorrow and we get it on Thursday

Yeh i heard that but thought results were embargoed till thurs so thought they wouldnt get released to us yet anyway
My first year BTEC grade -

Is it marked by my teachers or externally?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending