The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I go cycling, walking and do some indoor exercises :smile:
I feel blessed to be near a river to exercise, can’t imagine for those who in flats etc. During lockdown.
My routine has changed dramatically
Before I used to only count PE lessons and Walks to schools exercise
Now I jog 2 miles every other day, do minimum 200 push ups a day, 100 sit ups minimum a day and try and do a plank each day 30 seconds longer than the day before, im currently at 6 mins
Original post by Noodlzzz
I feel blessed to be near a river to exercise, can’t imagine for those who in flats etc. During lockdown.

Same here, I’m enjoying the green spaces that come with village life.

Original post by K_A_I_2004
Now I jog 2 miles every other day, do minimum 200 push ups a day, 100 sit ups minimum a day and try and do a plank each day 30 seconds longer than the day before, im currently at 6 mins

Well done!
ya joe wicks and ten mins chloe ting work outs in the mroning
Reply 85
I went from being really active and at the gym 5/6 times a week to nothing. Queue the weight gain and eating rubbish. I’ve now switched gyms and enjoying taking up CrossFit and loving it!
Original post by medicalsupernova
I go cycling, walking and do some indoor exercises :smile:

Nice

Original post by Noodlzzz

You are blessed
I live in the heart of a city ... in a flat. I've bwen seeking out any green areas, I used to before lockdown too so got frustrated when my usual quiet green spots were suddenly packed out. Had to go looking for others.

Wow that is quite the change. Bet you feel better about it too now

Original post by 1hhh
ya joe wicks and ten mins chloe ting work outs in the mroning

These workouts are a killer sometimes
yeah i feel great
I can jog 2 miles in my fastest time of 14 minutes man
Im working my way up to 5 miles
yeah i feel great
I can jog 2 miles in my fastest time of 14 minutes man
Im working my way up to 5 miles

*woman
Oh that is a good target. Maybe one day yoi can do a run for charity etc something along that line
i would like to point out that i am male and im 16 i am not a woman
Reply 90
I have literally not exercised during lockdown, sorry. :biggrin: Before lockdown, exercise was a weekly thing.
we bought a treadmill off eBay and I've been doing 5 km a day on it because my mum has a heart condition so we have to be extra careful about going outside!

Oh, and does running up and down the stairs because i keep losing my phone charger count?
Original post by MayaThePapaya04
we bought a treadmill off eBay and I've been doing 5 km a day on it because my mum has a heart condition so we have to be extra careful about going outside!

Oh, and does running up and down the stairs because i keep losing my phone charger count?

Electric treadmill?

I count running up and down the stairs :yep:
I'm now on Week 7 of Couch to 5k and really loving the progress I have made.
Original post by CatusStarbright
I'm now on Week 7 of Couch to 5k and really loving the progress I have made.

Omg that is super duper :woo:
I always wanted to do coach to 5k but idk if I'd have the stamina to keep it up :redface:
Thanks!
It's really good, it takes you right from the beginning all the way to running 30 minutes straight over a nine-week period. I've taken much more than seven weeks to get to where I am, but I am progressing along.
Thanks!
It's really good, it takes you right from the beginning all the way to running 30 minutes straight over a nine-week period. I've taken much more than seven weeks to get to where I am, but I am progressing along.

Oh maybe that is right up my street then, I am just worried I will get bored idk why :redface:
Well if you want to give it a go then give it a go, and if you don't then that's fine too!
Well if you want to give it a go then give it a go, and if you don't then that's fine too!

:smile:

Latest