The Student Room Group

zzzzz... uni panic

does anyone else get super tired then go bed and then realise uni starts next month so its time to panic cos you haven’t done enough prestudies 😭
Original post by dvzzycvt
does anyone else get super tired then go bed and then realise uni starts next month so its time to panic cos you haven’t done enough prestudies 😭

i'm stressed about getting into uni with all this Ofqual stuff
Original post by anonymous---..

yeh right, its such trash huh. im guessing ur not hopeful thanks to this bs system
yeh right, its such trash huh. im guessing ur not hopeful thanks to this bs system

im doing a btec, so im not sure if the downgrading would happen with my course but yh still stressed
im doing a btec, so im not sure if the downgrading would happen with my course but yh still stressed

kinda ambiguous there tbh. i mean, i guess theres always resit options but, F. wot btec are u studying?

I started revising for uni about a month and a half ago. Not in any panic tbh. No point panicking as it doesnt help with anything. Just start revising today..

You can resit or chose your mock exam results..
Reply 7
Original post by Zain_Ahmed
You can resit or chose your mock exam results..

Which mock results are we going to use? Year 12 ones or the Year 13 ones?
Original post by Luwei
Which mock results are we going to use? Year 12 ones or the Year 13 ones?

Y13. Its the most recent mocks you have done

Hi!
Try not to stress too much, everything will be alright. Keep it positive, you can do it! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending