The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

😂😂😂 no one report this. I ****ing love this 😂😂😂

Mate is that why you applied to a UK uni??
Original post by bored_user:)

can we date
Original post by econowist
can we date

nah sorry lol.

Im in a relationship
Reply 4
no tbh, sorry buddy boyo i suggest u head over to incels.co to cope

I don't want to affiliate myself with those people :frown: they got too many excuses
Just ask for bobs and vagena.
Reply 6

Well think of it as part of the uni experience maybe?😅👀
Reply 7
im sorry bro but the odds are really stacked against you being an indian with an accent dating in the UK. Its tough. far too many implicit stereotypes like bobs and vagene etc

what if I change my accent somehow
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Unless it sounds authentic, it probably won't work and will look like you are trying too hard. Honestly mate it's not that deep...
Reply 9
Original post by TJ1997
Unless it sounds authentic, it probably won't work and will look like you are trying too hard. Honestly mate it's not that deep...

so youre telling my my chances are slim to none cause of the way I speak 😢

Hey man these are lonely in the feels kind of hours
Reply 10
so youre telling my my chances are slim to none cause of the way I speak 😢

Hey man these are lonely in the feels kind of hours

I'm a South Asian guy myself but personally speaking, most British girls won't find it attractive.

Also being straight from India, the cultural differences are often quite vast; if you keep moaning on the internet your chances will be even slimmer...
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh I can act cold when its necessary, what races do they prefer in general?
Just when I thought the world was more accepting of different races I guess it hasn't caught up in the dating scene sadly
coming from a girl, the voice of a guy is one important aspect in being attractive, if you have the stereotypical Indian accent then your chances are quite low. But that shouldn’t totally stop you from finding a girl, just show that you have a good personality and maybe you’ll find someone!

Well think of it as part of the uni experience maybe?😅👀

Nah you are pervy and sound way too desperate.

99% of the Indians dont get a date when they arrive here and the 1% do cause they look Pakistani and are decent.
Nah you are pervy and sound way too desperate.

99% of the Indians dont get a date when they arrive here and the 1% do cause they look Pakistani and are decent.

interesting take tbh, do you think (from your observations) that Pakistanis are often better looking than indians?
interesting take tbh, do you think (from your observations) that Pakistanis are often better looking than indians?

yeah I think they are. Indians are good looking too but theyre just too desperate..
yeah I think they are. Indians are good looking too but theyre just too desperate..

spot on guy

wow. Iliterally cannot tell the difference between indians and pakistanis neither in looks nor behaviour. sounds like you are pakistani.
Original post by Kindafed
wow. Iliterally cannot tell the difference between indians and pakistanis neither in looks nor behaviour. sounds like you are pakistani.

idk i think it depends tbh ive seen a lot of Pakistanis that i thought were indians but also a few Pakistanis that i genuinely thought were white/european

Latest

Trending

Trending