The Student Room Group

If I am predicted A* A* A...

But I was dumb and didn't work hard in the past e.g. gcse and sats...what will I get...I work hard...teachers like me...consistent A*s in one subject, As in one and Bs... i am from an ethnic minority
Original post by Tangledseries
But I was dumb and didn't work hard in the past e.g. gcse and sats...what will I get...I work hard...teachers like me...consistent A*s in one subject, As in one and Bs... i am from an ethnic minority

It's really impossible to say right now.

What are your plans for next year? Focus on the future right now.
What does being an ethnic minority have to do with it?
Reply 3
We can't say and it's impossible to guess. Your mocks, predicted grades, officiating bodies will all be factored in.

Your ethnic background has absolutely no bearing on it though.
Original post by Arisapo
We can't say and it's impossible to guess. Your mocks, predicted grades, officiating bodies will all be factored in.

Your ethnic background has absolutely no bearing on it though.

But the news has said ethnic minorities have a disadvantage

Not because of their ethnicity, but because people from ethnic minorities are more likely to be disadvantaged in other ways i.e. lower socio-economic class
Reply 6

Exactly what @keep_drowning has said you’re more likely to be disadvantaged because of your socioeconomic background and the quality of your school possibly being on the lower end.

It’s not just that because you’re from an ethnic minority it impacts what grades you get.

Quick Reply

Latest