The Student Room Group

is it anyone else who has purchased harry styles tickets in london on Viagogo?

i've purchased Harry Styles tickets for the 02 Arena in London on Viagogo but now i've read about the lack of security of the website. Is it anyone who has purchased on VIAGOGO and received the ticktes or has purchased the ticktes for the same concert and already has the tickets? I'M FREAKING OUT
and is it possible to ask Visa to refund you even if it's too early the tickets to be relased ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Sorry to say but Viagogo has a bad reputation for this type of thing, I'd contact the bank and issue a back charge/ ask PayPal to refund you. Its likely the tickets don't exist or never to be sold in the first place.

Just look at Trustpilot reviews.....
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk

They also may sell tickets for more than the actual value etc..
there's a chance you may get them but with everything going on and the reviews/bad rep goodluck.
Reply 2
Original post by Gabbie Shortie
Sorry to say but Viagogo has a bad reputation for this type of thing, I'd contact the bank and issue a back charge/ ask PayPal to refund you. Its likely the tickets don't exist or never to be sold in the first place.

Just look at Trustpilot reviews.....
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.viagogo.co.uk

They also may sell tickets for more than the actual value etc..
there's a chance you may get them but with everything going on and the reviews/bad rep goodluck.

hi i've emailed the customers service and they've reassured me but given the circumstance i don't trust them. Is it possible the ticket is invalid if there's not the seat? should i wait or move for the refund by now?
Original post by alessssiia
hi i've emailed the customers service and they've reassured me but given the circumstance i don't trust them. Is it possible the ticket is invalid if there's not the seat? should i wait or move for the refund by now?

There is always a possibility that a seat can be double booked etc. I'd get a refund If you don't see the tickets now also need to check and see if the venue even accepts e-tickets some dont!
Reply 4
Original post by Gabbie Shortie
There is always a possibility that a seat can be double booked etc. I'd get a refund If you don't see the tickets now also need to check and see if the venue even accepts e-tickets some dont!

the gig is on 23rd March they told me the ticket will arrived no later that 21st March. I don’t know if i should wait and see since it’s early or already ask for a chargeback. On the preview of the ticket it’s not stated the seats only the row and block. In the seat gap it’s written 3-3. May you know what cloud it mean ?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Did you end up going? Because I just bought one too and I'm kinda scared cuz I don't even live in the UK :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by ughidek
Did you end up going? Because I just bought one too and I'm kinda scared cuz I don't even live in the UK :frown:

Hey! Unfortunately I was not able to get Love on Tour tickets for Wembley from the general sale at ticketmaster. I was then going through some resale webistes and found some on viagogo. I want to know if it is legit since I too am not from UK and don't want to be scammed
Reply 7
Hi, was just going through this thread. Unfortunately, I was unable to grab some tickets when they got released on ticketmaster. So I was going through some websites and found some at Viagogo. Yes, they are expensive, double the face value. But is it legit? I really want to know
Did you go?

Quick Reply

Latest