The Student Room Group

Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aluebhosele
The wait is only meant to be 10days. I got an invitation for a second interview like 6days after. So I would probably contact them ?

Wait for real? I knew that the final interview was at some point in august they told me but i wasn't aware the wait should have only been 10 days, thank you for letting me know. Should I get in touch with the recruiter I spoke to or where is the best place to contact them now?
Edit: I recall the recruiter saying it may take a "few weeks" for them to get back to me
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Slider298
Wait for real? I knew that the final interview was at some point in august they told me but i wasn't aware the wait should have only been 10 days, thank you for letting me know. Should I get in touch with the recruiter I spoke to or where is the best place to contact them now?
Edit: I recall the recruiter saying it may take a "few weeks" for them to get back to me

The lady who interviewed me said they will get back to me in 10days. She also said that they are conducting final interviews next week because I think the actual apprenticeship starts in October which isn’t that far away. Especially with me as if I get it I would have to move over. So I think you should contact them because i hate when companies make you wait that long only to get a rejection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending