The Student Room Group

Best Cardio Workout For Beginner

Hi, my name is not Dezer and I am 17 years old, I weigh 74KG as of now and I am trying to lose some weight b4 school reopens again in September, I was wondering was Cardio/Fat burning exercise routines I could do that is doable for a beginner. Any help is appreciated Thx :smile:
If you haven't been doing cardio or any exercise for the past few months then easy yourself in with speed walking an hour daily? Or start jogging? There's a good running app called Zombie! Run which you could try.
Reply 2
Original post by SoonToDelete
If you haven't been doing cardio or any exercise for the past few months then easy yourself in with speed walking an hour daily? Or start jogging? There's a good running app called Zombie! Run which you could try.

I have been jogging everyday for about 45 mins but I dunno I am looking for more intense workout as I feel the jogging isn't really helping out enough
How tall are you? Also to lose weight you have to be in a caloric deficit.
Reply 4
Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
How tall are you? Also to lose weight you have to be in a caloric deficit.

My bad around 5"9 I think...and I know about calorie deficit I just need a good workout that won't kill my legs lol
Reply 5
You can try quick walking at least 30 min a day. Or maybe jump rope, it's the berst cardio excercise. I personally prefer jogging.
chloe ting or fitness blender i think are good for beginner workouts.
Reply 7
Les Mills does some decent home workouts OP
Reply 8
Skipping rope is the cheapest and best way for a beginner from my experience. I just follow some of the YouTube videos on what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest