Interested in university of Birmingham which just says on their website
register for clearing alerts.

will they be listed on UCAS
Original post by jazzyc
Is it tonight or tomorrow?

Yes they’ll be listed on UCAS, on each universities website and also in the daily telegraph paper. This might be late tonight or first thing in the morning. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by thegalaxy
Yes they’ll be listed on UCAS, on each universities website and also in the daily telegraph paper. This might be late tonight or first thing in the morning. Good luck!

Thank you
Original post by jazzyc
Is it tonight or tomorrow?

Have you looked at UCAS course search? Clearing listings are live and have been since July.
They change all day every day as universities add courses and remove them.

There is no specific time when they will be “final”
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Have you looked at UCAS course search? Clearing listings are live and have been since July.
They change all day every day as universities add courses and remove them.

There is no specific time when they will be “final”

Yes been searching daily, but hardly any for Birmingham and a couple of other unis have said there lists will be updated tonight
Original post by jazzyc
Yes been searching daily, but hardly any for Birmingham and a couple of other unis have said there lists will be updated tonight

I've been checking all the unis for Law Clearing vacancies and while some have updated tonight, I think Birmingham must be one of those that will update at 8am tomorrow morning
Reply 6
Original post by harrysbar
I've been checking all the unis for Law Clearing vacancies and while some have updated tonight, I think Birmingham must be one of those that will update at 8am tomorrow morning

Thanks, I have noticed some more tonight, will check again in the morning - will try and get some sleep :smile:
Original post by jazzyc
Thanks, I have noticed some more tonight, will check again in the morning - will try and get some sleep :smile:

Good plan :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending