The Student Room Group

National qualifications.

Heyy, am ging into 5th and I've chosen to crash higher physics. Anyone who's done higher physics and nat 5 perhaps, tell me what topics would i specifically need to revise/ look over before starting higher as i only have limited amount of time left before school starts.
Thx
Reply 1
Original post by Anna augustine
Heyy, am ging into 5th and I've chosen to crash higher physics. Anyone who's done higher physics and nat 5 perhaps, tell me what topics would i specifically need to revise/ look over before starting higher as i only have limited amount of time left before school starts.
Thx

Helloo, I just got my grades for higher physics and got a C :/ I always ended up studying after my tests which was really silly now. I recommend BBC Bitesize cause they have all the different topics and go into further detail about them. It’s great to get a picture of what ur getting into!
Original post by LaurynC99
Helloo, I just got my grades for higher physics and got a C :/ I always ended up studying after my tests which was really silly now. I recommend BBC Bitesize cause they have all the different topics and go into further detail about them. It’s great to get a picture of what ur getting into!

Oo, of course! I'd forgotten about bbc bitesize. Spent all this time looking at yt vids which proved to be useless. Thx!
Congrats on your results. C is good. Given that u didn't do the exam :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending