The Student Room Group

Do guys care if girls are virgins?

Just wondering do guys prefer girls who are virgins or not?
Because I always hear some people say they’d never go for a virgin as too inexperienced
But I also always hear people say guys actually prefer girls who are virgins cause then they’ve never slept with anyone else.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Some do, some don't.

End of discussion.
Nah. Seems a bit trivial but I don’t have anything against virgins.
some boys don't and some boys do
let me guess, you are a virgin...
how old are you Op?
I personally don’t care! :smile:
oh why not like this do girls care if guys aren't virgin
I guess that depends on the guy ur hooking up with
No. Quite the opposite - a girl who has done it with too many men is a no-go
Depends how old you are really.
I'm in my mid 20s and wouldn't really want to date a virgin. Too much teaching what to do and reassuring about things, I would rather just enjoy myself with someone more experienced.
I wouldn't have minded as a teenager though.
Original post by Anonymous
Because I always hear some people say they’d never go for a virgin as too inexperienced
But I also always hear people say guys actually prefer girls who are virgins cause then they’ve never slept with anyone else.

I'm a virgin and to be frank, I dont care if a guy cares that I'm a virgin... honestly saves me from finding out that he's judgemental later in the relationship... onto the next, the right one will come for you.
Depends on the guy
Some don't want virgins, for some it's a treasure.

To me the character and attitude is surely the most important (yeah, the looks is very important too, but the best looks won't make for bad character).

I wouldn't mind if the girl had a nice character, and then If I known this, I'd probably be most delicate and treat the relationship as an adventure of life. Even if we broke and she remained a virgin. I have a strong caring instinct.
(edited 3 years ago)
It's not so much whether they are a virgin or a non-virgin.

It's more a case of what type of virgin or non-virgin they are.
IE the person as an all-round package counts for far more than sexual experience or lack of it.

And even amongst 2 equally good and compatible women, when it comes to sex, it's their attitude to sex that counts for more than whether they are a virgin or not.
Some do, others don't.
It depends on the individual guy's personal preferences.
Age, family tradition, religion and attraction deal-breakers often play a part in whether the guy will care one way or the other.
Reply 15
Depends how old you are really.
I'm in my mid 20s and wouldn't really want to date a virgin. Too much teaching what to do and reassuring about things, I would rather just enjoy myself with someone more experienced.
I wouldn't have minded as a teenager though.

oh my gosh can u guys please stop traumatizing that child all she asked for if guys like virgins.thats all she asked u hobos seem like making her and all the virgins look like an idiot.

Girl u take my advice there is nothing like what u just asked k. all u need to know is that ur a virgin and u should be proud of that. My mom got pregnant when she was 17 and her mom my grandma asked her to abort me and the the thing is she wasnt married and now I'm her age and all I want is that I dont want to end up like her I'm a virgin and I asked my mom if she would have aborted me and she said that she was glad she had me. so I guess u should be proud to be a virgin. And please ignore all those comments above this and dont think of getting laid with someone just to get experienced.
let me guess, you are a virgin...
how old are you Op?

yes i am and i am 20 (21 in 2 weeks)
Original post by 2_versions
No. Quite the opposite - a girl who has done it with too many men is a no-go

She's from the streets....

A guy should like you for you, being a virgin or not, shouldn't matter, doesn't matter to me if a guy is or isn't.

Me and my bf are Virgins though.. At the moment hehee :colone:
oh why not like this do girls care if guys aren't virgin

so i know this is hypocritical of me but i would personally prefer guys who arent virigins because they are more likely to know what they are doing and would make it less awkward, have heard of stories of first time being very awkward because people don;t know what they are doing. Im not saying i mind if a guy is a virgin, like it wouldnt put me off them at all, but im just saying it would be a bonus if they arent, and i guess its probably the same for guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending