The Student Room Group

results

i have 5 distinctions and 5 passes and hoping to get all distinctions all next year and could possibly be dropping a previous unit what is the highest grade i can get
Original post by chloebo2460
i have 5 distinctions and 5 passes and hoping to get all distinctions all next year and could possibly be dropping a previous unit what is the highest grade i can get

It depends on the credits that the unit is worth. What course are you studying?

If you can, I recommend talking through your options with a course tutor before dropping anything if you're aiming for a specific grade - just to be on the safe side.

Good luck and let me know how you get on :smile:
Reply 2
I am studying health and social care there seems to look like there are loads more units for next year. Thank you for your advice! Means a lot I really want to get good grades but I only got passes due to me having an operation and the beginning of the year hopefully I can get a good great to go to uni
I am studying health and social care there seems to look like there are loads more units for next year. Thank you for your advice! Means a lot I really want to get good grades but I only got passes due to me having an operation and the beginning of the year hopefully I can get a good great to go to uni

No problem :h:

Do you have a breakdown of the units you are expected to cover next year? And has your operation been taken into account with your grades this year?

Sorry for all the questions! Will try to help where I can :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by brainzistheword
It depends on the credits that the unit is worth. What course are you studying?

If you can, I recommend talking through your options with a course tutor before dropping anything if you're aiming for a specific grade - just to be on the safe side.

Good luck and let me know how you get on :smile:

I'm sorry for the late reply i hope you are okay! I'm just letting you know that i should be getting DDD at the end of the year i am happy with that thank you so much for your advice
I'm sorry for the late reply i hope you are okay! I'm just letting you know that i should be getting DDD at the end of the year i am happy with that thank you so much for your advice

Hey not a problem! I’m good thanks and I hope you are too - that’s fantastic news about your grades, well done!

What will you be going on to do next? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey not a problem! I’m good thanks and I hope you are too - that’s fantastic news about your grades, well done!

What will you be going on to do next? :smile:

I’m going on to University to study social work I’m still waiting on responses but have got in a couple of Universities
I’m going on to University to study social work I’m still waiting on responses but have got in a couple of Universities

That’s amazing news! All the best with your studies! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest