The Student Room Group

AQA ALevel History Germany and Tudors resources for those who need them!!!!

guys so I'm in y13 and as you know exams are cancelled. it pisses me off how much hardwork I put in for the real thing for it not to be acknowledged. anyways that's not the point. I have for both Tudors and Germany chapter notes typed for most of the chapters. I also have some tudor summarised mind maps also typed for each chapter that I've completed. so if anyone wants them plz let me know.

EDIT: check my replies on the first page, and you'll find everything attached there.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Zahra_2001
guys so I'm in y13 and as you know exams are cancelled. it pisses me off how much hardwork I put in for the real thing for it not to be acknowledged. anyways that's not the point. I have for both Tudors and Germany chapter notes typed for most of the chapters. I also have some tudor summarised mind maps also typed for each chapter that I've completed. so if anyone wants them plz let me know.

Hi, I’d be interested if possible.
@PetitePanda might find this thread useful
Original post by 1st superstar
@PetitePanda might find this thread useful

:heart:

Hi, could I have access to these notes? I would love to have some resources for them
Reply 5
Original post by SineadH0312

Original post by PetitePanda
Hi, could I have access to these notes? I would love to have some resources for them

just to clarify, do you guys want both tudors and Germany notes or one topic?
just to clarify, do you guys want both tudors and Germany notes or one topic?

I do both :biggrin: so I want both if possible

Hi thanks for putting this offer out there, could you please send me the tudor one if possible
Reply 8

Original post by Sonika000
Hi thanks for putting this offer out there, could you please send me the tudor one if possible

Guys will just attach them here, thought i could attach on private msgs but dont know how to.

This quote will have the Tudors one, and I'll quote you again for the germany one.

p.s. can only attach 10files so will be quoting more than once
Reply 9

continutation for Tudors

Here I'll attach the Germany ones
again cant attach more than 10 so will quote again

More Germany attachments
Guys will just attach them here, thought i could attach on private msgs but dont know how to.

This quote will have the Tudors one, and I'll quote you again for the germany one.

p.s. can only attach 10files so will be quoting more than once

thank u so much these are so helpful !!
thank u so much these are so helpful !!

no worries
Thank you so much 😊
Thank you so much :biggrin:

EDIT: check my replies on the first page, and you'll find everything attached there.

thank you so much !
Reply 17
i love you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending