who else going to university of roehampton or university of grrenwich
or any other college in london for jan 21
im from india
Original post by Hcj21212in
im from india

Hi :smile:
I've popped your thread into university of roehampton where you may get a few more responses :yy:
Feel free to also check out university of greenwich where you might want to make a separate thread or post within existing ones :yes:
Best wishes :h:
Cheese :bump:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
im from india

Hi there,

My name is Greg and I am a Digital Ambassador for Roehampton and a 2020 graduate. Let me know if there are any questions you have for me, I'd be happy to help :smile:
im from india

Hey @Hcj21212in

I am also a 2020 graduate in international business with IHRM at University of Greenwich, if you have any question let me know :u:

Furtunà
Reply 4
Original post by UniofGreenwich
Hey @Hcj21212in

I am also a 2020 graduate in international business with IHRM at University of Greenwich, if you have any question let me know :u:

Furtunà

thanks i was looking for current students or prospectus students . i will be applying for jan21
Reply 5
Original post by loram
I am thinking about applying for January 2021 start. What will you be studying?

From what I have seen the applications are not open yet. Do you know when they open?

im joining mba. no not started yet but hopefully after sep.
Reply 6
Original post by University of Roehampton (Official)
Hi there,

My name is Greg and I am a Digital Ambassador for Roehampton and a 2020 graduate. Let me know if there are any questions you have for me, I'd be happy to help :smile:

Hi Greg! Does the Uni have a time frame of when applications for the January term typically open? Seems other university January applications are open already.
thanks i was looking for current students or prospectus students . i will be applying for jan21

Hey

Check out the official 20/21 University of Greenwich Thread also post there to connect with current students or Jan 2021 starters.
Original post by loram
Hi Greg! Does the Uni have a time frame of when applications for the January term typically open? Seems other university January applications are open already.

Good afternoon! Applications for January 2021 are already open for all of our January starts. There is a full list on our website here, and you just need to apply using the normal process. We'll have halls available on campus too for January starters.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending