SaulMas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Well that was awful. After being predicted BBC I ended up getting CEE. Ive asked to get my mocks which is CCD and im looking for any decent london options for clearing. I cant go for Bio-med anymore and i m really struggling on what to pick and where. Ive only ever looked at biomed and now im stuck. Im genuinly happy with taking anything thats decent at any decent london uni but i dunno where to start, which courses to look at.
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SaulMas)
Well that was awful. After being predicted BBC I ended up getting CEE. Ive asked to get my mocks which is CCD and im looking for any decent london options for clearing. I cant go for Bio-med anymore and i m really struggling on what to pick and where. Ive only ever looked at biomed and now im stuck. Im genuinly happy with taking anything thats decent at any decent london uni but i dunno where to start, which courses to look at.
Really sorry to hear that If you use this link, it is set for unis in Greater London: https://digital.ucas.com/coursedispl...rsesInClearing and then filter it for your grades and any subject choices
SaulMas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Interrobang)
Really sorry to hear that If you use this link, it is set for unis in Greater London: https://digital.ucas.com/coursedispl...rsesInClearing and then filter it for your grades and any subject choices
Thanks dude, this is exactly what i was looking for. Worst comes to worst, i got Goldsmiths and Economics so i have a fallback option. I appreciate the help
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SaulMas)
Thanks dude, this is exactly what i was looking for. Worst comes to worst, i got Goldsmiths and Economics so i have a fallback option. I appreciate the help
That's OK Hope you find something you like easily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (135)
14.61%
I'm not sure (40)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (280)
30.3%
I have already dropped out (24)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (445)
48.16%

Watched Threads