The Student Room Group

How long does university placement confirmations usually take?

I’ve received my results today and got the grades that i wanted and the required grades for me to be accepted. However my firm choice still hasn’t contacted me yet and still hasn’t confirmed my place yet. How long does it usually take for them to process this as most people i know already heard from both of their uni choices
They should have contacted you by the end of results day, ring them as soon as possible tomorrow to make sure. Good luck!!
Original post by AlexandraDormido
I’ve received my results today and got the grades that i wanted and the required grades for me to be accepted. However my firm choice still hasn’t contacted me yet and still hasn’t confirmed my place yet. How long does it usually take for them to process this as most people i know already heard from both of their uni choices

What does it say on Track? If you are just waiting for them to contact you about next steps, unis may well get in contact with successful applicants a bit after Results Day once the panic of Clearing has settled down a bit :smile:
Original post by Interrobang
What does it say on Track? If you are just waiting for them to contact you about next steps, unis may well get in contact with successful applicants a bit after Results Day once the panic of Clearing has settled down a bit :smile:

thank you. i have called hem several times and said that its just on queue with other applications so i should hear from them soon. it is a bit worrying since it has been a week since results day.
thank you. i have called hem several times and said that its just on queue with other applications so i should hear from them soon. it is a bit worrying since it has been a week since results day.

That definitely does seem longer than necessary... I guess with the results u-turn that may well impact. If you don't mind telling me (privately by PM or on here) which uni is it?
That definitely does seem longer than necessary... I guess with the results u-turn that may well impact. If you don't mind telling me (privately by PM or on here) which uni is it?

its Lancaster university. idk if it's because they start October instead of September. its been nearly 2 weeks and I can't help to get worried. it is concerning as i also emailed them but i haven't gotten a reply yet.
its Lancaster university. idk if it's because they start October instead of September. its been nearly 2 weeks and I can't help to get worried. it is concerning as i also emailed them but i haven't gotten a reply yet.

Thanks, I'll let the CS know and see if there's something they can do!
Thanks, I'll let the CS know and see if there's something they can do!

thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending