The Student Room Group

Am I overly overheating?

Just woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hot . I'm sweating real bad and I just checked the weather and it says it's 13 degrees which isn't too hot. So I was wondering if I'm overheating. Cuz I can't even breathe
Its quite warm i cant sleep either
It genuinely is pretty humid, I'm topless and even put my ceiling fan on yet still feel hot. Can only imagine how bad summer is gona be...
It's f*cking boiling I'm sweating aswell
I thought it was just me, I have sleep less nights cuz of how hot it gets
Original post by Itsnaaaz
I thought it was just me, I have sleep less nights cuz of how hot it gets

OMG same 😓🤒🥵💦
It's gone really warm recently, even though it's not that hot temperature wise I think it's quite humid which is annoying at night
wow i didnt expect so many people to agree so it wasnt me that was the only one feeling hot. even worse i have asthma so it was extremely hard to breathe even with my bedroom door fully open.
Original post by Jang Gwangnam
It genuinely is pretty humid, I'm topless and even put my ceiling fan on yet still feel hot. Can only imagine how bad summer is gona be...

Ikr man
tbh last years summer was the most hottest summer ive experienced. i think it was like around 38-40 degrees. hopefully summer wont be too hot this year.
Original post by username5244054
Just woke up in the middle of the night feeling extremely hot . I'm sweating real bad and I just checked the weather and it says it's 13 degrees which isn't too hot. So I was wondering if I'm overheating. Cuz I can't even breathe

Maybe you’re just very fat?

Edit: crap, just added to a 3 month old thread, apologies! Why does tsr keep showing me this old crap?
(edited 3 years ago)
well the weather three months ago is nothing compared to the heat we're facing now :rolleyes:
If the op was hot 3 months ago, can only imagine what he or she is going through tonight! I’m struggling to sleep!
did u just bump a three month old thread to call op fat
lucky me i dont sleep til 6 AM anyway

still going to be ****ing hot at 6 though
i need a ****in ice cube bro
Original post by tashkent46
did u just bump a three month old thread to call op fat

Seems so...
Original post by boulderingislife
Seems so...

Lmao repped
Reply 16
Original post by boulderingislife
Maybe you’re just very fat?

Edit: crap, just added to a 3 month old thread, apologies! Why does tsr keep showing me this old crap?

maybe you're just a c unt?
Original post by zanzea
maybe you're just a c unt?

Maybe I am. 😨

Quick Reply

Latest