?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
your fate will be revealed... :eek:
Wise One
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Does this thread indicate that global warming is going to affect my exam results? Possibly turning them into something from a bad film?
Euler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Wise One)
Does this thread indicate that global warming is going to affect my exam results? Possibly turning them into something from a bad film?
LOL
symun
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Or even a GOOD film - nay, great
Wise One
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
C'mon - like that could happen. As if the US president could blindly ignore all these portents of global weather-related catastrophe and...oh right. I see.

Nevertheless, it was still little more than a weatherman's wet dream.
LifeWired
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah but him, her...aww, it was so cute...
and the effects...

That just about sums up the film, and the fact I missed the last third of it having to leave early took nothing from it
symun
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Presumably, a weatherman's wet dream being more literal than laymen -out with the heaving bosoms, in with the heavy rain and gale force winds?

I shall not hear a word against it. The irony of Mexico shutting it's borders to American was too good to be true... oh wait, it wasn't.... hmmm
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Wise One)
C'mon - like that could happen. As if the US president could blindly ignore all these portents of global weather-related catastrophe and...oh right. I see.

Nevertheless, it was still little more than a weatherman's wet dream.
He would if he is called G W Bush
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (362)
84.19%
No (68)
15.81%

Watched Threads